Lockheed Martin Claimed Company
Lockheed Martin is a global security company engaged in the research, development, and manufacture of advanced... read more

Lockheed Martin Outlook Employee Reviews

Working alongside my coworkers and being able to talk/laugh with them while we complete our work.

Posted a month ago

Collaborating and innovating with others

Review from Engineering Dept

Working from home is great

Good work environment and good coworkers

the day to day successes

Just driving to work each day.

Review from IT Dept

to keep learning and mastering different jobs.

People who are friendly and communicate intelligently with others. Dealing with people who are honest and forthright with no hidden agendas. Observable technical competence and a willingness to learn and share information with colleagues.

Helping the young engineers turn their ideas into solutions. Meeting the objectives of the leadership team.

Review from Engineering Dept

Not having to work on Friday?

The thing that makes me happy at work is the quality product that is produced each day.

The office environment and work flexibility

Troubleshooting technical problems or teaching technical subjects to co-workers

Seeing what I worked on succeed, and come to life

Salary is the best part

I enjoy connecting with coworkers and my employees, all good people

Successful and positive performance reviews

Review from Finance Dept

Leaving at the end of the day,

Review from Engineering Dept

The work and the people I work with.

Review from HR Dept

I like engaging with my team.

Too many employees in same position. I know some employees have 5 bosses.

You care more about stock holders and keeping them happy the you completely forgot the people who made the company what it is

bloated big male dominated company from the past can't compete in the new environment

Compensation for inflation. Compensation for driving our own vehicles on the job. Compensation for using our personal phones for the job. A better Lead. and overall discipline for the employees that don't do the job.

Employees go to work because they have bills to pay. It's not a laid back culture. Employees are not comfortable with each other to feel at ease at work. Perhaps team building meetings and happy hours can help. The company culture alone needs to shift starting from higher leadership

Demand accountability from program management and prove they have the ability to manage effectively.

Review from Engineering Dept

Company doesn't care about its people. Medical coverage is outrageously expensive. They are horrible about finding new contracts for high quality employees when contracts are at an end.

Review from Engineering Dept

Poor management / leadership / organization. Too liberal.

Review from Product Dept

equality among the employees, The organization is one of the best in the world, but the aeronautic company in Marietta Georgia needs to just be overhauled! no integrity

No accountability people do what they want

Inner structure of teams and their leadership

low work and 9 hrs a day do not make an employee happy

Adding more layers of management, most of whom are just managers, never were workers or supervisors = no understanding of impact of decisions

Suspicion and rumors rule the day, very unpleasant place to work

STOP TAKING AWAY FROM US! Treat us like adults, let us do our job and set back and enjoy.

Review from Product Dept

The company has no concern for deep technical competence and treats employees as all interchangeable. Executive management is more focused on selling a program than being able to execute that program. Managers should have to be technically competent in the fields they’re managing.

Review from Engineering Dept

Too much overhead, not enough focus on people who build airplanes

Weather workers are young or nearing retirement treat them equally.

Review from Engineering Dept

Old practice elitism is prolific. Change is hard to encourage and leadership is cowardly.

Review from Engineering Dept

I want to feel more valued.

The pay and benifits

Technology I work with

Managers need better training they are all over the place

compensation

In the Top 25% of 1225 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 40% of 177 companies in Washington, DC

2nd

2nd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

Lockheed Martin's Outlook is scored a B by 981 employee ratings based upon answers to questions such as “How confident are you about the future success of your company?” Lockheed Martin's Outlook score helps to boost their overall culture score, due partly to the fact that the HR department’s positive scores help Outlook to be one of Lockheed Martin's stronger culture attributes. Use the filters below to understand Lockheed Martin employee perspectives by Department, Gender, Ethnicity, and Experience. Last updated a day ago.

Rate Outlook the Highest

• Tenure - 5 to 10 Years
  • Ethnicity - Asian or Pacific Islander
  • Ethnicity - Native American

How Lockheed Martin's Outlook Score is Calculated

Results from 451 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How confident are you about the future success of your company?
Fantastic
Good
Neutral
Bad
Terrible
How do your customers perceive your company?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?