Working At Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide Fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others.
How employees describe working at Molina Healthcare
What it's like to work at Molina Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare employees generally work 8.9 hrs a day
- Employees at Molina Healthcare report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 81% of Molina Healthcare employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- Molina Healthcare employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Every Week
- 64% of Molina Healthcare employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With Molina Healthcare Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 8
Molina Healthcare employees rate their overall benefits a C- and most of them think the perks are Neutral. 58% of Molina Healthcare employees say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees also get 10-15 days of paid vacation, and most of the employees believe the cash value of their benefits is $1000 -$1500/mo.
60% of the same employees also feel like Molina Healthcare is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees do not have a mentor to help them navigate their career at Molina Healthcare.
Molina Healthcare employees rate their manager a B or 72/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. Most of the employees (50%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
Molina Healthcare employees rates their pay and overall compensation a D+ or 55/100. 43% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 75% of employees get raises every year.