Paul Davis Restoration
Paul Davis is a franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to residential and... read more

Paul Davis Restoration Employee Reviews

Out of 58 Paul Davis Restoration employee reviews, 65% were positive. The remaining 35% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Paul Davis Restoration improve their work culture.

we are always learning ,

Communication and their accessibility at any time

Key management is quite experienced

Awesome leadership team with great internal growth

The open atmosphere for discussions and problem solving within management and leadership

Diversity and Inclusion - not just in protected classes but in backgrounds and experiences.

Everything.leadership communication experience needed. Better management and leadership

communication and open mindfulness to start

Clear communication and more transparency

Industry competitive fair across the country

Pay is fair but not high

Company vehicle and health benefits with my 401k

Covers all aspects for families. And benifits and team leaders

The comp seems a little low but it is also depending on the market you live in. I happen to live in an area where cost of living is quite high, and others live in areas where it is low. So the pay may need an adjustment on where people are at.

The employees carry the majority of the burden in paying for insurance, while executives pocket a lot in their paycheck

We need our basic human respect. When we tell our manager that the entire technician staff is unhappy with his assistant in management, something needs to be done. This will not stand, i will speak up to HR for this.

Pay is less than others in the same or similar position in the same franchise.

Always willing to grow .

Excited attentive hard working people

The technician team is great, we all work really well together, and are all friends to a degree. We all share the same concerns about our assistant manager. And we have all experienced disrespect at the hand of the management.

Great team lots of cooperation

Welcoming atmosphere with a wide diversity of skills and abilities among my coworkers

They believe in doing things how they have always done. I never felt respected or valued, I was only a requirement or a box they needed to check.

Don't hire people in positions that the rest of the office doesn't feel is needed.

Good pay great people and the chance to help people in their time of need

Helping people (clients) is rewarding

Paul Davis Restorations missions and values

The company cares about the employees and all involved. Our health is most important and it is great to see that come through on all aspects.

has a good diversity of people

Culture needs a complete overhaul- an employees first week is isolating and diversity is lacking.

We need HR to come to our location and hash out all this nonsense. Our assistant manager is not fit to lead. And we should not be told that we are annoying by the main manger, when expressing these concerns. Just plain disrespectful.

Eveything. More employees. More structure. Experinced management is a must. Lask of experienced manahement

Constant surveillance with GPS tracking shows that there is no trust. Nobody wants to work somewhere they are not trusted.

Open and honest and based on abilities and goals

One on one and personal

The open dialogue allowing me to choose whether the company was right for me before transitioning into my position

Employer was confidence in my confidence. I have a coworker that is a good friend that i have worked with for many years vouched for me as a technician and carpenter

Talking with all the team members

No structure, only based on opinions and biases

The chance to help people rebuild their lives after a disaster

Steady work in a good environment

A collective work atmosphere and leadership involvement among management

Helping others who have experienced devestating losses

The employees put on a mask of customer service then complain and make fun of employees and customers.

just not happy and satisfied with my job

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Paul Davis Restoration yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Paul Davis Restoration yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.