Verizon

Verizon Employee Reviews

Out of 1741 Verizon employee reviews, 69% were positive. The remaining 31% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Verizon improve their work culture. The HR team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Verizon compared to all other departments at the company. The IT team offered the most constructive feedback, with 36% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Pushing the company forward aggressively

Very kind and helpful. Very understanding ans uplifting

They are there to support their people. Majority of them actually care about what is going on in the lives of their people.

The leadership team is awesome.

Flexibility, they support the team

Everything clearly this jobs a joke

Posted a month ago

Better communication and rewards for hard work

More transparency and better commission structure that rewards hard working reps

Understanding that we are humans and trying to help us not just scold and talk down to. Theyre so separated from their times as reps. They made great commission selling nothing and now we have way more products and goals with less commission

being present and actually knowledgeable

50 % off phone bill.

The 401k package is great

Benefits and base pay is good

Everything is great about the package.

Review from Design Dept

Annual salary plus 20% bonus

compared to other orgs Verizon is paying me way much less

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 8 days ago

As a leader i make $25 an hour. There are reps that make maybe $2 leas than me as a base. Im required to work OT but not get paid for it. I have to work some type of part time just to make sure my family can enjoy life.

Wireless employees are paid significantly less than wireline employees at Verizon.

There isn't enough recognition and there is not emphasis placed on career growth. There is no clear path for growth either. It is very subjective.

the work and responsibilities keep piling up and the entire team gets no recognition for the hard work we manage and no compensation other than the standard yearly raise. Any promotions are done at "raise time" so they actually don't have to give you a promotion raise.

Teamwork, honesty, and respect sum things up.

Everyone works together and helps out.

They are incredibly useful employees

The ONLY reason im still here is because my sibling works at verizon as well

Posted a month ago

Committed to customers. Loyal to the company. Smart.

They could learn policy and procedure better and actually care about the company that pays them.

Less personal talk that wastes 1/2 the scheduled meeting time.

Stop relying on the top sales rep to continue hitting quota

they're lazy. they dont want to learn

Infeel bad but the hiring team is downgraded vastly in the past years. Everyone should be given a fair chance but they hire people who clearly should not be working here.

My direct team, which just means my district. There isn't much interaction with others.

It is just fun and exciting.

We are team players, great team

I have the support of my first & second level managers.

the culture of the team

Hold managers accountable for poor leadership. Leading is an action, not a corporate buzzword. People are resigning weekly in our area and our Director continues to shine. Outrageous.

More accountability and actual resolution of issues in a timely manner

They need to pay people more and increase commission from team to individual and take into account how they used to.

Better pay, better hours, we dont need to be here until 7pm, learn how to hire, train your management. Admit failure when you create a new pos system and its a flop stop forcing it and admit defeat.

Pay more and bring back bonuses. Quit expecting specialized departments to be experts in every feild.

That at one point it was rigorous and that you had to make it thru three steps to be hired.

I only had 1 interview.

The fact all the lies theyve told have gone unchecked is harious

Posted a month ago

Most employees seemed to be adept to the job they were offered. The pretesting by the company helps to reduce getting employees that are "clueless" about what they're doing - or have difficulty learning their job.

Very laid back atmosphere and very friendly

They need to take a class on how to interview. I asked more questions than they did.

They should disclose basic salary in the interview.

Easy as it can be

Don't let people that haven't done the job interview for the role and involve all whom are effected by the hire to be involved in the decision.

just make if fair and honest without bias

Making the most money i possibly can.

My co-workers and the work we do serving public sector.

I’m blessed to be working from hom

The group of guys I work with; the pay I earn.

The pay check and when its time to leave

They need to improve customer service wait times. Increase hourly and commission. Lower DM and higher ups pay so they see our struggles. And make realistic monthly goals

Upper management is hired from University grads in business. Well this ain't Henry Fords production line and these green horns don't get it, yet they benefit from bad decisions. "Verizon reserves the right to make bad decisions"

Get away from the customer is always right mentality and allow the workers to stand up for themselves on a call. Stop trying to appease the customers every whim

Customers are not happy due to lack of staff and overselling

They don't disclose their policy in the website

My coworkers are great people

Growing into actions are matching their language of empathy, compassion and caring

Review from Marketing Dept

travel, product kickoffs, people, pay, benefits

Positivity commute and compensations .work

Review from IT Dept

It’s a challenging job that pays well with excellent benefits

Career growth and the promotion process as well as compensation

Considering more qualified females in leadership and at analyzing salary comparisons for black women

Review from Marketing Dept

New leadership. They keep shuffling bad leaders around and never hold them accountable for their results.

Review from Marketing Dept

management philosophies, needs to become an employee centric company

Social comprehension