Acosta Claimed Company
Acosta is a full-service outsourced sales and marketing agency with a focus on consumer packaged goods companies and... read more

Acosta Employee Reviews

Out of 382 Acosta employee reviews, 61% were positive. The remaining 39% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Acosta improve their work culture. The Operations team, with 90% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Acosta compared to all other departments at the company. The Marketing team offered the most constructive feedback, with 43% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Best leader ship team I could ask for

Very helpful with questions and quick responses

Posted a month ago

They do a good job of communication and making you feel comfortable

Is our level of communication though we have room to improved we are striving for perfection in this area

My district manager is good

No communication and always making false promises and telling employees that the financial health of the company is better than what the truth is

Communication, following through on promises, RAISES, recognition of some sort.

Be spontaneous act like you care pay like you care or at least meet us halfway on paying us. When we wear our badge and people know who we are in the store some of told me they feel sorry for me some people have bad words about the company. These are somethings I cannot tell you

Communication. Be a leader. Demonstrate knowledge and skill

Don't resource their IT out overseas and have on site support for new hires in the field during their initial training. Everything is done in merely a few hours of remote online training. Poor communication with HR during re-onboarding

The benefits and. The pay

You get benefits even if your part-time

Posted a month ago

The varied choices we have make this an excellent plam

I thinks it good overall

I only needed dental. But wish motus was a little better. If I drive over 601 miles its .13 a mile vs driving 600 miles at .23 a mile. You get paid more to drive less.

Get paid what I'm worth.

This business is going bankrupt

Acosta does NOT value their employees, regardless of what they say or advertise. If you are not upper management, you do not matter.

In-the-field workers have no benefits and in 4 years I never received a raise.

Compensate me I'm not a child I'm a business professional pay me like you would like to be paid for or at least meet me halfway

The willingness to help each other out

Posted a month ago

No team. Staying afloat at the cost of employees

They are in Florida and not in Texas

There is one that filled in for an Area mgr. He wss Spectacular! He was one of the nicest sweetest guys and he was an area manager and I wish he was my manager. That's all I can say

Good at communication skills and enjoyable to work with

Hire better qualified people, not just kids who are working for spending money. ALSO, hire experienced management at the local level.

Never had a meeting with coworkers and only worked with coworkers in the field in the first year. After that I've been a solitary worker period.

We already do everything we can

Better company culture that brings coworkers together, and lets us get to know each other better. Some are just rude and make others feel isolated.

We don't work together. At all.

The people I work for

They are very employee-centric when it comes to culture and environment. I never feel like I struggle to take the time that I need to take care of myself and my family.

Love working at companies like Target, Publix, Food Lion and especially Lowe's Foods.

An enterprise leasing were they pay me very well and give me a company car

Optimistic and engaging environment for workers

Fire all executive leaders and hire technology leaders to transform the business

Better quality hires, experienced management at local level, make HR reps available to talk to if there is an issue. Follow through on issues, stop hiring relatives who report to a family member and expect them to be treated like everyone else.

Appreciate snd psy their enployees better

Start caring about your employees, realize micro management is toxic!

actually caring about the needs of their employees

That I was supposedly paid hourly for thr courses. but I'm not sure i was

How comfortable and personable the process was

Very quick and informative! Painless

Getting to know the team and addressing their questions with different areas of competencies

My manager was super nice. I had a lovely conversation with her and told her that its ok if its just part time I can eventually move up to full time but its a foot in the door amd a step up.

Review from Marketing Dept

Again, hire people with experience

In person woukd be better

Don't read from a script.

It was just a 2 minute phone call.

what motivates the new employee

My customers I get to interact with

They pay me very well and treat me like part of the team

A great team, positive environment, great compensation

The flexibility and freedom to do things how I want

Serving the employee of the company as a support to them and knowing my manager and coworkers are trying to help me be as successful as possible in my role

Most manager sales or otherwise lack the knowledge and experience for their positions, they are not prepared for meeting most of the time and it irritates our customers.

No rewards fir going above snd betond

The upper management needs to be better to us workers.

Crappy pay, even worse mileage , company pockets your hard earned cash

Review from Marketing Dept

Poorly managed company who can't keep customers. What comes around goes around, so poorly treated employees who do a great job should be respected. Customers know when companies treat their employees poorly. The finances are in disarray due to poor management, no backbone, & failure to woo new bus.

Review from Marketing Dept

Working by myself. Acosta will soon be going under for what the 20th. Time.... Maybe that style worked out for Donald Trump. But its not for Acosta.

Review from Marketing Dept

Acosta is a great place to work. Great people, great culture.

compensation is very competetive to the market conditions

I love the amount of flexibility on assignments

More money. Bonuses incentives. And just try to pretend like you appreciate your employees.

Review from Marketing Dept

the comunication needs alot of work. No one knows whats going on

Better gas mileage structure and pay.