ADP Claimed Company
Passion for Life & Work Isn’t this what life is all about? Finding something meaningful that you enjoy doing? A... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees
20457

ADP Leadership Employee Reviews

I liked the diversity - we are losing that however.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 hours ago

Their openness and attempt to connect with associates

Review from Executive Dept · Posted 12 hours ago

They care about the associates well-being and that the culture is a diverse and inclusive culture

Review from Executive Dept · Posted 2 days ago

I love that my immediate leadership team treats me like a person. John Meadows and Jess Borai are the best managers I think that I have ever had. I appreciate their concern. It makes me work harder. Thanks! David Rodriquez is also a great team lead.

Review from IT Dept · Posted 2 days ago

team work, growth, engaging, listens

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 2 days ago

They treat us as people, individuals and not just an employee number. They care and do their best to get to know us

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 2 days ago

The support! The understanding that we are people and life happens and they want to help us make life as stress-free as possible while also being/keeping us realistic about our goals.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 2 days ago

They are very human, they care about people and whilst committed to the goals we have, they never forget about us as people.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 2 days ago

I really appreciate their way of encouraging our work but also us as people.

Review from HR Dept · Posted 2 days ago

They are transparent and care about all Associates of ADP. They focus on what is best for ADP, Associates and Clients and care for the future of our business. It is refreshing working for leaders that connect with all levels of the organization. I am very proud to work for ADP.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 2 days ago

The communication from the leadership team recognizes that everyone at the company is #ONEADP and every level is appreciated and supported as we work to be the best we can be.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 5 days ago

Their commitment, professionalism, enthusiasm, cooperation

Review from HR Dept · Posted 5 days ago

they put people first, their leadership shined during the pandemic. They care about me as a person and my professional growth.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 6 days ago

I think there candidness and being unafraid to address tough situations.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 6 days ago

stays really invested in me

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 6 days ago

They are empathetic to their teams.

Review from IT Dept · Posted 6 days ago

Clear vision, execution consistent with that vision and the true care for us as persons, not just associates

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 6 days ago

What i like best about the leadership at ADP is that they are keeping to co successful

Review from HR Dept · Posted 6 days ago

Supporting their leaders in time of need

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 6 days ago

Progressive, dynamic - open to new approaches

Review from Communications Dept · Posted 6 days ago

I am a very go with the flow kind of person but it seems like over the past few months my department leaders do not know what they are doing. I get told to do one thing. Then when I do it, I get told I did it wrong and to do it another way. It is very frustrating when I am trying to stay compliant.

Review from HR Dept · Posted 11 days ago

transparency, communication, and more diversity

Review from Customer Success Dept

Walk your talk. You have to compare your saying to your acting.

more transparency, move to full remote workforce

Review from Customer Success Dept

Be better at transparency and communication

Review from Product Dept

The CEO fancies himself the leader of a technology company, but he doesn't appear to really understand tech at all. The products ADP offers are riddled with defects and lack cohesion or any attention to detail.

Review from IT Dept

Communication. Communication is great at a high level and down; individual business units have not followed the example of the larger ADP team.

There seems to be a lack of the grand vision of the product while many teams are contributing in individual silos, there seems to be a lack of Product pulling these experiences together to make a more cohesive alignment across the offerings.

Review from IT Dept

Transparency is key. Unless you are knew to the company any rep can tell when they are being dishonest and making false promises.

I am worried about my job security

Holistically they run a good ship. They care about the employee and look to garner a decent work-life balance. I think sometimes the middle management is out of touch with the employee experience and there is a lot of work that needs to be done to correct the micromanaging that sometimes occurs.

Value older employees appreciate experience

A way for good employees to stand out when their direct managers are not invested in rewarding good performance but rather tied to a buddy system.

Review from Design Dept

Being transparent. From hire to training and then to when you get placed into your territory no one tells the truth! ADP should be ashamed at the way they treat their employees.

Transparency, honesty, and commitment to its employees over its shareholders

Review from Finance Dept

Leading. At ADP you do not grow based on merits, you grow pretenfing there are no problems being quiet and smiling every time they thell you that for the same money you have to do more. If a manager likes you you raise like a rocket if they dont you can be the best you will never get your fair share

Be more technically informed about the new innovations on the market

Review from IT Dept

Reward the employees that have been there and keep the company going

To stop micromanaging every single thing and to make it more of a work place environment/culture/ structure rather than a college setting

Truly leading and not thinking about what their next promotion will be.

Leadership Scores are rated in the Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably

Rated ADP Leadership the Highest