ADP Claimed Company
Passion for Life & Work Isn’t this what life is all about? Finding something meaningful that you enjoy doing? A... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees
20573

ADP Outlook Employee Reviews

Being able to make a difference

Review from Executive Dept · Posted 4 days ago

networking; sharing with others my knowledge; helping other to achieve their targets which helps me achieve my targets

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 5 days ago

Solving problems and engaging with Alex and colleagues

Review from Customer Success Dept · Posted 6 days ago

being able to meet customer requirements with appropriate team members - this is getting harder and harder to do

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 7 days ago

Being pushed and challenged to learn and do knew things

Review from Executive Dept · Posted 7 days ago

The people I work with

Review from Executive Dept · Posted 8 days ago

Ability to learn and grow- I also enjoy people I work with

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 8 days ago

feeling safe, accepted and interacting with my co-workers

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 8 days ago

Autonomy to complete work at my own pace.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 8 days ago

Interacting with my co-workers, team, and the general environment my work place has.

Review from HR Dept · Posted 8 days ago

I like my job and my team

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 8 days ago

Meeting with colleagues and a quiet work environment

Review from HR Dept · Posted 9 days ago

The People! The connection with my peers and associates. The leadership is collaborative and focused on high quality.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 9 days ago

My team and my manager. They are the support, learning and laughter that makes the job.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 11 days ago

be in contact with employees, contribute to the achievement of goals

Review from HR Dept · Posted 11 days ago

The role I play in making my clients and ADP successful. I love helping our clients and my fellow team members.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 12 days ago

making a difference for my team, sales and our customers

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 12 days ago

The feeling of not being micro managed and trusted I will do my job well and I like to mentor associates.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 12 days ago

getting good pay every week :P

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 12 days ago

Being able to interact with different teams and assist them in finding a solution to their problems.

Review from IT Dept · Posted 12 days ago

ADP has not taken notice that the work world has changed and an overwhelming majority are looking to work from home 100% of the time. There are a few that don't like it - horrible to manage who is in the office, there is resentment across teams for those who require it and those teams that do not.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 6 days ago

too few people for the amount of work to be done.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 14 days ago

Too many client escalations on poor response and accuracy. Operations team are not working to improve it and we are losing on promotor clients. This is also limiting sales from getting references from existing clients. Sense of ownership seems missing

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 14 days ago

My business is extremely understaffed compared to the work load.

Review from Executive Dept · Posted 14 days ago

Having 4 day work weeks would help

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 14 days ago

The ability to learn from past mistakes is apparent. Job opportunities within the company, promotions.. pay increases.

Review from Product Dept · Posted 14 days ago

Too many meetings. Too many meetings to prep for other meetings. Too many changes in direction, strategy/vision depends on which way the wind is blowing that day.

Review from IT Dept · Posted 14 days ago

I think asking people to come back into the office after being home for two years is wrong. It would have been nice to have a choice or better hybrid model. We were told for two years that WFH was working GREAT and then told we had to go back into the office because WFH wasn't as productive.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 14 days ago

I just do not feel valued at all or respected. Kind of like a little mouse on a wheel.

Review from HR Dept · Posted 18 days ago

no way to change or improve due to changing economical environment

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 18 days ago

the constant badgering by clients is a lot, they want more, are upset with service, want to leave and it is hard, it is hard to engage and be strategic

Review from Customer Success Dept

Better service for our clients & internal teams.

We are still very "old-school" and set in our ways. For being "Automatic" Data Processing, not much is automatic. Think paying out sign-on bonuses to incoming hires or even trying to get a sign-on bonus back if a hire leaves before their stipulation listed in the offer letter, reporting is awful.

Review from HR Dept

Unlike most people in the office, I prefer to work remote. I would prefer half days 2-3 days a week, and remote the rest. I am more productive

A lot of administrative work and bureaucracy.

Review from HR Dept

No work life balance. Constantly promoting under qualified people

Within individual business units, in appropriate behavior is tolerated. HR seems now too stretched thin to help. It would help to improve the leadership of the call center parts of the business.

WFM is not my passion... though i'm very grateful to have this position

I do not know it

Review from HR Dept

Not enough accountability to all business units. Other BU drop the ball, and Service associates are left to take the heat from the clients and do the work to fix errors. Implementation has gone wrong for so many clients. Tax team members hide and it feels like they refuse to talk to clients.

The culture and team environment.

Easy to do

Review from Design Dept

Nothing comes to mind at this time.

Salaries are low in parts of the country where it is expensive to live.

Review from HR Dept

More opportunities to move up

Wish it was more challenging

Review from Design Dept

In the Top 5% of 1225 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 15% of 561 companies in New York

2nd

2nd place versus 3 competitors rated on Comparably

ADP's Outlook is scored an A+ by 2466 employee ratings based upon answers to questions such as “How confident are you about the future success of your company?” ADP's Outlook score helps to boost their overall culture score, due partly to the fact that the Marketing department’s positive scores help Outlook to be one of ADP's stronger culture attributes. Use the filters below to understand ADP employee perspectives by Department, Gender, Ethnicity, and Experience. Last updated 4 days ago.

Rate Outlook the Highest

• Tenure - 5 to 10 Years
  • Tenure - Over 10 Years
  • Tenure - 1 to 2 Years

How ADP's Outlook Score is Calculated

Results from 828 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How confident are you about the future success of your company?
Fantastic
Good
Neutral
Bad
Terrible
How do your customers perceive your company?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?