Amazon Claimed Company
Amazon.com is an international e-commerce website for consumers, sellers, and content... read more

Amazon Compensation Employee Reviews

Got a great hike this year.

I get paid every week

Cash Bonus at the beginning.

Cash payment during the first year

Bonuses for good performance with drivers

Other company in amezon better salary

The base pay is competitive

Amazon Stocks are the best

Review from Product Dept

Bonuses, paid holidays, 401k, stock options...... what else can u ask for

Good benefits but could have free Amazon prime and gym discounts

Stock increase probability when retiring

Most likely benefits for me and my kids needs.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Health and dental insurance are the best.

Have not recieved mine yet

RSU’s ownership for me is importa

The best part are the instant health benefits. I didnt have to wait 30 or 90 days.

signing bonus allows us to take the necessary ramp up time to feel confident about selling AWS

The health insurance is cheap

Health Insurance offerings are great

Nothing is hidden in Amazon

Recently promoted but recieved $0. I am not even within the salary band for the level and role. I am $60k+ under paid than my peers. Additionally, Stock prices have tanked and will now be making less than I did last year.

Review from IT Dept · Posted 9 days ago

I’m a BIE getting paid $20k+ less than the bottom of the pay band for my role. I would feel better if I was paid fairly.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

Very very little raise, regardless of performance

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 20 days ago

I believe we could have better benefits. I think if we owned more stock that just came with the job, we would work harder to make Amazon a better place to work and more profitable.

Compensation is supposed to increase but I haven’t had the conversation yet. I also have only gotten one raise in 3.5 years (it was $800)

Low pay, low yearly raises, you cant negotiate your raises. Even the compensation difference for changing roles is minimal

Transparency between upper management and the team

Review from Design Dept

broad range is not good

Review from Engineering Dept

Job has too long of hours and not eniugh pay for labor

Compared to hours I work, my pay is meagre

Pay is not market leading

Review from Business Development Dept

No raise although high performance. They told me because I was paid over team average.

External hires salary is typically 10-15% higer than internal promotions.

Yes, higher pay would help. More hpurs

They lie about paying us double time for overtime shifts my pay hasnt gone up and ive been an employee for a while

Yes, I feel like a number or robot. Give us a fan, or some stools. Get rid of the upt rules or the harsh rates pushed on new hires and people.. too afraid to use the restroom from drinking water in a hot warehouse because I don't want to be fired for not meeting rate.

Over night workers make a dollar more than day shift employees at almost every company except for amazon, i make the same as day shift employees and feel like forklift operators should be making at least 18 an hour.

A knock against the State, not Amazons fault.

They need to pay us between $31-$100 an hour then be satisfied with the job

Paid a little more for the responsibility they give me would be nice. I do everything they ask of me and drop what I'm doing to do what they ask.

Review Sentiment at Amazon

About Amazon's Compensation

B+

Where This Score Ranks Amazon's Compensation

In the Top 20% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 50% of 136 companies in Seattle

3rd

3rd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

5566 employees at Amazon score their wages and compensation a B+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 69% say Yes. The Marketing department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 83/100, a full 25 pts above the Customer Success department. If you want detailed data about Amazon's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/amazon/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Tenure - Over 10 Years
  • Department - Customer Success
  • Tenure - 1 to 2 Years

How Amazon's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 5566 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?