Comcast Claimed Company
As a Fortune 50 leader, Comcast NBCUniversal sets the pace for innovation across the industry and creates a variety of... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Comcast Employee Reviews

Out of 1125 Comcast employee reviews, 75% were positive. The remaining 25% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Comcast improve their work culture. The HR team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Comcast compared to all other departments at the company. The Product team offered the most constructive feedback, with 62% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Cheerful and energetic team that will support you if you ask

The people at the top are seeing the writing on the wall and trying to break down the "old boys club" mentality. The guys in the middle are trying their best to make that process work best for them, instead of embracing the change.

resilient, focused, long term thinkers

Review from Executive Dept

Transparent and honest communication on matters of significance

Review from HR Dept

Incredible work flexibility for leaders as long as you're delivering outcomes & maintaining engagement

Review from HR Dept

No organization wide standards for interoperability among teams - and this leads to teams spending multiple quarters reinventing worse versions of the wheel. If Comcast is serious about modernizing its internal operations, they need to (correctly) identify talent and decisively adapt workflows.

Review from Engineering Dept

Disfunctional at best. Business plans change by the hour. No clear direction.

Review from Communications Dept

Listening to both employee and customer feedback in regards to marketing. The John ledger approach does not work for everything.

They need to care about their customers and employees, not just say they do.

communicating with employees and stop letting there personal feelings dictate there actions

Review from Communications Dept

The very discounted products, health benefits, flex spending and 401k plan are all great wins to lessen the blow of the low pay

Cable and internet bill being vastly reduced.

Good employee stock plan with steady growth,

Review from Executive Dept

Our benefits are amazing. Mental health/psych benefits are fully covered and our co-pays are low.

4 months paid family leave

Review from HR Dept

Relative to similar positions in other companies in the same industry (machine learning and data science in telecom), Comcast pays far less and this is largely a factor of inadequate understanding by upper management of the skills employees have and types of business problems to apply them to.

Review from Engineering Dept

There have been no raises in three years and the benefits don't cover my family well

Yes I was undervalued. Raises should not be tied in with sales numbers. What is important is that you are helping the customers who call in.

They treat employees like thieves. You steal your pay check. Nano managing employees with metrics. No trust exist.

I have a master's degree, make $60 k and no upwards mobility

Everyone on my team is friendly, and they know their stuff - but they are consistently redirected to ad-hoc projects outside of their job description.

Review from Engineering Dept

Comcast teammates are incredibly supportive

ability to scale virtual strategies quickly in 2020

Review from HR Dept

Innovative, growing, motivating, and wants you to succeed.

Review from HR Dept

Friendly people who get the job done.

Everyone is out for themselves. No sense of team or family

Team builders would be great

Focus on work related activities

everyone needs to feel valued due to bad management and supervisors everyone feels like they are made to fail before they even start the workday

Review from Communications Dept

Some could care more to be helpful. It's rare to find a coworker with the same high morals.

Typical corporate culture in the office. Not everything can be boiled down to slogan on a wall. Were in encouraged to be flexible but every other part of the company is unwilling or unable to do so. The most positive part of the environment or culture at my company is when i get to leave those guys.

commitment to diversity equity & inclusion

Review from HR Dept

nice people good physical layout.

Everyone is genuinely happy for the most part

Review from Communications Dept

Accountability in everything we do!

Review from IT Dept

Management needs to take a cold, hard look at what they're doing, how they allocate resources, and what the organization wide interactions are.

Review from Engineering Dept

Hire people who actually care about the job at hand

Company is cutting jobs left and right to increase revenue. They don't stop to think about the people and after several years of cutbacks, nearly everyone is worried at some level about weather their job will exist in 2 years or not.

We should actually care about our customers and employees not just say we do

Elderly men need to respect ALL women. Do not force politics on other people.

Review from Marketing Dept

I got to sit down in front of multiple bosses. Not JUST the one id be working under.

The overall discussion of the types of business problems the team is (supposed to be) working on.

Review from Engineering Dept

Everyone was very friendly and professional

Review from HR Dept

interviewers were smart about the company

The recruiters and the process

Review from Communications Dept

Have all employees be real and not fake during the process.

Review from Marketing Dept

Bad questions, no process in place to help get the right talent.

interview one on one and don't read off a long list of questions, then fill in the answers.

Review from IT Dept

Timeliness, transparency, and more communication

Be more in depth. They hire anyone now

Review from Engineering Dept

The ability to directly help the customer in measurable ways. In alot of ways is being part detective and part repairman. Its really engaging and i like it. Plus hanging out with cool customers is always a bonus

Getting to innovate and make experiences better for people

Review from HR Dept

good coworkers encourage each other.

My coworkers and my job and my compensation

Review from Communications Dept

My coworkers and learning new things every day

Review from IT Dept

low pay, sales agents had 2 pays and when a merger occurred one pay was taken ways, micromanaging, work/life balance, unrealistic cellphone metrics

Lack of awareness of other teams' work, siloing of resources, and a coherent vision from the top would be a start.

Review from Engineering Dept

There is a lack of respect from higher ups and a lack of teamwork

Stop nano managing people. Hire real leaders. Get rid of the yes men. Give the customers what they actually want. Be less static. Get rid of middle management.

Review from Communications Dept

Its hard dealing with customers all the time we need more transparency about changes

The people that I work with and the location of my office

the vacation and leave policies

My team and the environment I work in.

Location

Review from Finance Dept

Stable company with, fair payment

Review from Engineering Dept

I would like for the metrics that we have to meet be adjusted and for the base pay to be higher

Incentives