Molex
Molex is a supplier of electronic interconnects. read more
EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
68
TOTAL
RATINGS
603
...

Molex Employee Reviews

Out of 55 Molex employee reviews, 78% were positive. The remaining 22% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Molex improve their work culture. The Operations team, with 82% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Molex compared to all other departments at the company.

What do you like best about the leadership team?

Leadership Reviews

Simple and uncluttered communication helps employees achieve their true potential

Leadership team is supportive on the operations. Although there are some claims to be boss on admin which toxicating the employees with her dictatorship kind of ruling.

The leadership in the sense the working as an entrepreneur, when you became an entrepreneur, need to think as your running your own company, that includes right decisions and effectiveness, the efficiency of work and balancing of your team and so on.

They are amazing and cool

They treat you well and pay well. They will help you when needed

Review from Operations Dept

What does the leadership team need to get better at?

Leadership Reviews

Lead by example. Equality. Leadership. Do not micromanage. Respect! Say thank you. Say great job. Be humble and humaine.

Review from Operations Dept

Leave their drama at the door.

What is the best part about your compensation package?

Compensation Reviews

$1 for $1 on first 4%

Review from Operations Dept

The Molex organization is always supporting and helping to the society like in the covid pandemic they didn't cut our salaries and moreover they supported for work from home and we got on time salries.

I earn a good living and live comfortably

Review from Operations Dept

Flexible. Good attention to life/work balance. They value family and will reward you for job done right.

Review from Operations Dept

Benefits are good and they pay according to market

Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?

Compensation Reviews

I have 2 roles now. No compensation for that

What are some of the best things about your team?

Team Reviews

The ability to work with coworkers easily.

Review from Operations Dept

Helpful colleagues and challenging work

we work together to get the job done

Review from Operations Dept

We all have one goal that we are working to accomplish. High quality professional folks.

Review from Operations Dept

Team is really engaged. Group has great synergy and as a "solver team" mentality

What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?

Team Reviews

Leave the drama at the door, and their cell phones in their locker

What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?

Environment Reviews

Communication is kept simple and employees are given autonomy to speak freely

Get to have fun while at work

Review from Operations Dept

Management they are carefully trained to address customer and employee requests and given the power to fix.

Review from Operations Dept

What needs to change to make the company culture better?

Environment Reviews

Management. The truth shall set you free. No lying or misconceptions.

Review from Operations Dept

What did you like most about the interview process?

Interviews Reviews

More respect for my company more then 20 years ago.

Review from Operations Dept

They didnt overwhelm you with alot of questions

Review from Operations Dept

Interview process is long and intense. Several interview in a day with multiple department. This is a good method to selecting the best candidate for the role

HR communication during interview was spot on.

What would you improve about your company's interview process?

Interviews Reviews

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Molex yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

What makes you most happy at work?

Outlook Reviews

No micro management and helpful colleagues

The learning experience everyday and fullfillment

Review from Operations Dept

The people are fun and entirely well behaved. Only one shift and engineers and management are helpful.

Review from Operations Dept

New challenges and the positive results of successfully completing those challenges

What's going wrong and how can it be improved?

Outlook Reviews

KEEP the people that work not the ones that don't work. True and accurate performance reviews not by the buddy system.

Review from Operations Dept

Too many are egotistic, or have an attitude.

What do you like best about your company?

Outlook Reviews

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Molex yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

What would you most like to see improved at your company?

Outlook Reviews

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Molex yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

×
Rate your company