Walmart Claimed Company
Walmart is a multinational retail corporation that operates several chains of discount department and warehouse... read more

Walmart Employee Reviews

Out of 13552 Walmart employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Walmart improve their work culture. The Business Development team, with 93% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Walmart compared to all other departments at the company. The Finance team offered the most constructive feedback, with 38% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Nothing. They never have time to listen to anything.

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 12 hours ago

They communicate very well to the staff

Posted a day ago

Reminding them to work as a team or let my manager handle that part

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 3 days ago

Everyone tries to be very helpful, always.

Review from Legal Dept · Posted 4 days ago

Management needs improvement to say the least

I want them to stop the favoritism and actually look at the hard working associates. I would bend my back over for them and I do it each time they ask, I just wish they would recognize the hard workers and actually pay them fairly.

Everything be a people person

Respect her worker treat them as adults talk to them as people.Not like a drill Sergeant.

Everything. Communication. Streamlining. Caring about employees

Realize that your employees have human biology.

401 k & Short and long term disability benefits

Review from Legal Dept · Posted 4 days ago

You won't get any of the benefits because they invent reasons not to give them to you.

It's good if you use it

The pay is very good for Mississippi

401k match dollar for dollar.

I just want a raise to $15, I work hard, I come when asked on short notice, and I help three other departments when none is there. I get no accreditation or respect besides from my team lead and the backroom team lead.

This is the first time in 14 months I have missed a day and that is because of 5 inches of snow. Some recognition would be nice.

If we make you money give us a percentage

Don't get paid well enough. Rude. Don't care about us

they gave raises to associates and coaches but neglected the stress it puts on SMs, need a firmer plan for covid leave abuse

Most of us work together. There is alway 1 that gets away with everything. Friends r outside the work not at work

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 12 hours ago

Not on a team in automotive

Communicate or keep informed me if anything charge or what we are going to do next

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 3 days ago

Everyone's seems To try to help you.

Review from Legal Dept · Posted 4 days ago

We work hard and try to have fun if we can

They need to not discriminate against one another and actually help support each other and not have one single doubt because I have medical issues and they have other problems it's not something to be laughed about people sometimes can't change what's wrong with them but it's no need to be made fun

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 11 days ago

They need to not discriminate against other people when there's something wrong with them and make that person feel like an outsider and not worthy of even being a person equal opportunity is supposed to be a thing for a reason we're not supposed to tear down one another

We really don't have a manager at the moment everyone goes off into their area and works

I would like to see all the co workers being treated the same, so to improve every co worker would have to actually work.....

Having the proper training so new employees like myself r not misjudged due to lack of coworkers knowing something as simple as how to / answer a company line without lying

Posted a month ago

Looking forward to coming to work each day, That's what I like most about my job! I really do enjoy it!

Review from Legal Dept · Posted 4 days ago

autonomy to be an individual store reflective of the community

The customers coming to the store again and again seeing my friendly positive attitude and there friendly positive smile.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 10 days ago

The most positive part about the culture at the company is that you can quit whenever you want. This job is bad for your health.

Strong product line and lot of opportunities to grow in career

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 13 days ago

Respect, better workflow, and teammanship

Them actually care which isn't possible

Too many obsolete people in position of power

It is toxic and has been for close to a year. And calls to company ethics just never seem to help. Managers need to learn that positive energy gets more work done correctly than constant threats.

Better management and less favoritism.

Check your background and check your experience with customers or employees

Review from Sales Dept · Posted 3 days ago

Seeing all the dofferent departments

Personnel was extremely helpful and seem to know exactly what to do or to tell me how to do it!

Review from Legal Dept · Posted 4 days ago

it's been like a hundred years since I interviewed

Friendly happy and kind caring people.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 10 days ago

More precise language of what the job entails.

get personal instead of asking generic questions

Train the new hire better

Follow the new hiring process

No interview. Got the job in a week.

I love meeting new people, being around people and trying to hit them have a better life! Help them Have a better experience at Walmart, So they will come again! I want them to remember me! Personally

Meeting and talking with the Friendly Customer

teaching and training and helping associates with their problems

Customers saying hi and that their happy to come to the store.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 10 days ago

Salary, Freedom to experiment and recognition

Review from Engineering Dept · Posted 13 days ago

Better customer engagement, better zoning so customers can shop in a clean store and find what they need. Better MANAGMENT

We need positive reinforcement. Discipline has it’s place and time, but when nothing anyone does is never good enough and what is wrong is the ONLY focus…. Workers become drained and depressed. Then the company, associates and customers all suffer from the hostile environment.

Need to hire employees that actually want to work.

Management needs to actually interface with the lower rungs of the workplace and actually see what's possible and what's not. Numbers literally mean zip if one day there's 100's of customers on a "light" work day that everyone is helping, interrupting the entire process.

My coach to quick to find wrong in what we do instead a noticing the good

The opportunities available for growth and development.

The environment and helping people

They're everywhere. I could move almost anywhere in the world and keep my job.

I like the communication we have

they pay good and benefits are outstanding

Pay should be commensurate with the industry if not better, we can't keep good people

Review from Product Dept

More explanations of direction given to associates.

Fair compensation based on actual work performance and attendance, not whether you're a warm body or not.

The price on e the items needs to be a little clearer

not so many productive rules