Accenture (US) Claimed Company
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing... read more

Accenture (US) Compensation Employee Reviews

Salary, stock options and medical benefits

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 17 days ago

My salary is at market range. I get all the top benefits, performance bonus, plus there other numerous benefits that applies to family like child care discount up to 30%, dependent care support, emergency support, child of special need support, child college support, etc-all free!

Will let you Know later

Everything was great about that

Bonuses and 25 days of PTO

Mostly salary and food tickets

6% match on 401k is nice

Fair and performance based system

Compensation is fair, and with annual raises can quickly become too comfortable to leave.

I believe that the company matches my 401K contribution

Paid time off, 401k match

Pay is very good, vacation days

The stock grant is terrific and the health coverage is comprehensive and great for a family

Hike variable pay travelling expenses

401k match and very well performing stock choice options

Review from IT Dept

Very competitive, and very comprehensive.

Medical benefits and coverage for family

Review from Executive Dept

Benefits are outstanding including insurance and 401K matching.

The health insurance that is provided.

Salary 401K matches, benefits and more

Review from IT Dept

While having experience based getting less compensation part

Raises are arbitrary. They stopped issuing RSUs. Either the entire group gets it or does not. Nothing individual about the company

Review from IT Dept · Posted 18 days ago

compensation equal to the other roles in the boston area. also better health and dental

I have seen the offer letters of my peers and they have always been compensated well above my own. Even though I receive constant awards/praise from my clients, my employer hardly reflects that into compensation. There is zero support for career development and experience is mismatched with level.

Review from Marketing Dept

New joiners do not get a 401k match until after one 1year and some months of service. Very sneaky. Insurance plans are terrible. The bright side is they are cheap.

Not up to market competition

Pay should be based on performance and contribution, the new 'market competitiveness' and 'pay equity' that Accenture is adopting is great for PR, but in reality saves them a lot of money by paying people less for great work, to ensure equity.

If the company really change thier way

Better wlb and be fair and respectful

It's lower than the industry standards

I get paid 20% less than my peers with similar experience levels at competitors.

Sr Manager hiring calibration is terrible - external hires with 20 yrs of experience are leveled with 5-7 yrs in grown at Accenture talent. Demoralizing. Makes no sense.

Review from Executive Dept

non stop work ~16 hours a day regularly. Low bonuses that are saved for top execs who do nothing

I am on a contract basis with Accenture.

Review from Marketing Dept

Additional PTO dependent on tenure

Review from HR Dept

Way underpaid compared to what other companies offer.

Review from Finance Dept

Would love to have an OT option, more PTO

Accenture lays well as a whole I would say but there are some, including me, that are on the low end since they rarely rectify outliers.

Review from Executive Dept

Working two level above my title

more comp and more bonus

Review from Engineering Dept

Review Sentiment at Accenture (US)

About Accenture (US) Compensation

B

Where This Score Ranks Accenture (US) Compensation

In the Top 30% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 40% of 214 companies in Chicago

4th

4th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

531 employees at Accenture (US) score their wages and compensation a B on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 59% say Yes. The Design department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 83/100, a full 21 pts above the Finance department. If you want detailed data about Accenture (US) wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/accenture/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Ethnicity - Other
  • Department - Finance
  • Tenure - 2 to 5 Years

How Accenture (US) Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 531 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?