CDK Global Claimed Company
CDK Global is transforming how cars, trucks and vehicles of all kinds are marketed, sold and serviced around the... read more

CDK Global Compensation Employee Reviews

Healthcare is good for my family

Real achievable quota numbers that are attainable

Everything and great plce to work

It's fair and equitable from my understanding

Amazing company to work for. I came on during the Coronavirus disaster. I soon found out that there are still corporate company’s that put their emp

The best part of the compensation package that I like is medical and the 401k.

Best way to evaluate this is in a total comp basis. CDK pays very well when compared with peer companies.

Competitive base pay and bonus.

Review from Marketing Dept

It is fair and we are paid within the market range.

The commission structure and bonuses

It’s all good. Base, variable and equity.

Company car & commission structure

The large salary stock grants and bonuses.

Annual Bonus

Review from IT Dept

Paid well for performance

I think that I do the job of a higher level position, but are paid for a lower level position

Portland was placed lower than Hoffman in comp range, no action was taken to correct the structure after multiple feedbacks from employees

Little appreciation for what goes on within the working groups. Paternal/maternal leave is way too short

Better benefts. 12K deductibles for a family are ridiculous.

No stock options, high deductible medical plan.

getting paid market rate for my position

Benefits are bare bones at best.

maybe some personal reason, also because the personal reason

Review from Engineering Dept

The workload is horrendous. We should be compensated for the work old we have & what is expected of us.

Review from IT Dept

Have been in my roIe for 6 yrs, did not get a relevant job title until 4 yrs in. Still am not paid at the level I should be, well below median. Company should make it easier for mgrs to give significant raises, and not cap comp increases for promotions to a percentage. Pay people what they're worth!

Pay more than you do now

You have two opportunities here to be paid fairly. 1 is when you negotiate to start so negotiate hard because you will quickly fall below market salary with the low raises and limited promotions. 2 is when you give your notice - then suddenly a huge raise and promotion becomes available.

Review from Engineering Dept

Only new employees get paid well

Review from Engineering Dept

My pay isn’t laughable. NOT even close to industry standards.

We are now waiting to be let go. The Board decided that India has the best employees. They are laying off in large groups. They are more worried about their money than customer retention. Seems that they forgot what happened the last time they tried the India project.

CDK execs are investor driven and outsourcing all jobs to India. This makes my responsibilities 3 fold. Customers will be leaving in droves

New employees get bonuses well above what existing employees receive. They promised that existing employees and went back on the promise.

Review from Engineering Dept

Too low for the amount of hours worked. At least if you are on salary.

Review Sentiment at CDK Global

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 30% of 214 companies in Chicago

4th

4th place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

94 employees at CDK Global score their wages and compensation a C- on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 53% say Yes. The Product department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 79/100, a full 34 pts above the Engineering department. If you want detailed data about CDK Global's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/cdk-global/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Ethnicity - Asian or Pacific Islander
  • Ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino
  • Ethnicity - Other

How CDK Global's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 94 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?