Deloitte (US) Claimed Company
"Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the... read more

Deloitte (US) Team Employee Reviews

We are a family - we truly care about each other and have a common vested interest. We look out for each other's well-being.

Team is always willing to help

colleagues are collaborative, open and solutions-oriented

Everyone does their part and more.

Willingness to help, meetings are efficient, but we don’t work together mu

Review from Business Development Dept

awsome mindblowing good very nice pretty well

Review from Design Dept

Good and down to Earth people. The only benefit of this job. I wish I had more in person interaction though.

Smart people, extremely friendly and helpful. Always ready to work hard to get something done ahead of time and make sure its perfectly accurate.

I believe most of my team mates are hard workers but I believe leadership unfairly and unequally let some team members get away with acting against company policies because they have certain characterisics that are "political in". They are allowing different company standards for different people.

Lots of smart young people

We all get along great, inside and outside of the office. We're very open and honest with one another even if the conversation is a difficult one

Review from Business Development Dept

Knowledgeable, competent, collaborative, approachable, friendly

wonderful people at deloitte. but difficult to get to senior level, promotion almost impossible in marketing

Bright, good fun and helpful

Everyone works together to get the job done.

Collaborative, cooperative and helping in need

Time waste of advertise meeting

To the point and takes our questions into consideration

Highly collaborative, strong EQ. In general, people are good and care about the wellbeing of their coworkers, although this is not sufficient to overcome work-life-balance demands with most clients

They Communicate well with each other. They focus on goals an results. They offer each other support. Good leadership. Team members are diverse. Helping and kind. Everyone contributes their fair share. They have fun.

they need to be more open about better ways to implement solutions and solve problems.

Everyone should take responsibility of their tasks

Be more transparent, not drink the deloitte koolaid

focus on quality over pleasing higher management

Everyone needs to take accountability.

Without leadership involvement and coaching, quality is inconsistent. Culture rewards managing up, instead of client delivery.

Review from HR Dept

Focus on work then groupism and gossips

Review from IT Dept

Be collegial vs. being fake or fostering "insider/outsider" dynamics.

Show more compassion for their colleagues

Everyone is out for themselves - financially or just padding the resume before making the jump elsewhere. The talent model here is getting talent right out of college, seducing them with $$ and count on the fact that they have no frame of reference to compare or know they are being treated poorly.

Review from HR Dept

My coworkers could generally have more cultural competency.

Stop the politics and games

Review from Product Dept

Managers are cruel and the culture allows for that

Review from Business Development Dept

coworkers have nothing to improve upon

Review from IT Dept

more focus on collaboration and not trying to be a superstar

Review from Design Dept

Earlier the amount of years it use to take for promotions have reduced just to control attrition which eventually led to limited skilled which is unmatched to their role and responsibilities

Review from Finance Dept

They need to not work late or on weekends

Review from Finance Dept

being more transparent about project requirements at the beginning of a project

show more respect to others

Review from Finance Dept

higher quality workers while paying them equally to US counterparts.

Review from IT Dept

Review Sentiment at Deloitte (US)

About Deloitte (US) Team

B+

Where This Score Ranks Deloitte (US) Team

In the Top 20% of 1239 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 35% of 562 companies in New York

3rd

3rd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

Deloitte (US) team score is currently ranked in the Top 20% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 3rd among its competitors. 82% of Deloitte (US) employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 68% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at Deloitte (US), the Sales department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Tenure - 1 to 2 Years
  • Tenure - 5 to 10 Years
  • Department - Design

How Deloitte (US) Team Score is Calculated

Results from 473 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?