Pfizer Claimed Company
Pfizer, a bio-pharmaceutical company, develops and manufactures human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer... read more

Pfizer Environment Employee Reviews

Friendly, great atmosphere, joyous, innovative, interesting

Excellence, hard work, caring, joy and laughter

the team are fun and like to produce good work

Everyone want to be successful in their roles

Review from Engineering Dept

Willingness to share information with others

It's were we need to be as a team to respect the culture and traditions of our beaker Brothers and Sisters create new opportunity everday to grow with our boards Greenlight on this new funding I'll be submitting to accounts tomorrow at noon if there not already a member of a HR And our CEO faxed it

Review from Design Dept

open minded, no hidden agenda, respect people, prioritize patient, have fun, aimed best, work hard :)

Positive feature is external validation from providers and office/institution staff. Positive "covid" glow, yet internally, all workers are worried for their job and lay offs we have heard about for a year.

My department and my fellow co workers

Clean environment medicine company beautiful

Very good manager for quality.

Desire to bring more joy into the work day

Nice people, mainly just stressed with constant restructures

Passionate with a purpose and vision

The day gives the mood, there are many days where people from my department are demanded to go to another one, the group leader will then micro manage and try to get us in trouble for helping, but on days where there are only 2-3 in our whole department that same lead refuses to help us

There is a focus on diversity of opinion.

Review from Product Dept

Culture of providing positive reinforcement

The overall environment at work is supportive

They do everything for patients

we are an encourging group

Upper management needs to get out of their echo chamber and listen to ground level employees.

Cleaning house in finance. Having a HR rep in finance that actually cares

Remove some of the colleagues and management who make it routine to belittle contractors. Who make it routine to start issues then use their position to bully us into submission.

There must be a genuine return to a family culture with a strong focus on teamwork.

Starts at the top. Appreciate and respect employees they have.

Review from Product Dept

The no blame culture needs to be fixed.or done away with,if you mess up there needs to be concequences not this feel good participation award than seems to have swept our country

Review from Product Dept

Better training would make the culture better. Also consequences for poor performance would be a start. And better recognition of good work instead of only focusing on the things that go wrong.

Review from Product Dept

the it small town everyone knows everyone so it only benefits certain people

Everyone wants to pass the buck and not take responsibility for their decisions. people need to take personal responsibility for their work decisions weather bad or good.

Review from Engineering Dept

Stop all the meetings as 80% of them serve no purpose and accomplish nothing but wasted time.

No one cares about anything. Everyone stands around talking about noon work related items.

Review from Engineering Dept

Promote more work balance and flexibility.

Review from Product Dept

Managers need to stop complaining to their employees.

Upper management

Review from Product Dept

Management need to quit treating workers like it's all their fault and they need to take ownership while being able to work as a team

Review Sentiment at Pfizer

About Pfizer's Environment

B-

Where This Score Ranks Pfizer's Environment

In the Top 40% of 1188 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 50% of 515 companies in New York

4th

4th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

The environment at Pfizer is considered positive by 74% of employees and regarded as having a “comfortably fast” work pace by 48 employees. Relative to its competitors, AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Roche, and Abbott, Pfizer's environment score ranks in 4th place. This also puts them in the Top 40% of 1188 similar sized companies (10,000+ Employees) on Comparably and Top 50% of 515 companies in New York.

Rate Environment the Highest

• Department - Engineering
  • Ethnicity - Other
  • Tenure - 1 to 2 Years

How Pfizer's Environment Score is Calculated

Results from 123 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

7 or less
More than 12
On average, how many hours do you work a day?
Extremely fast
Comfortably fast
Moderate
A bit slow
Bureaucratic
What's the work pace at your company?
Positive
Negative
Is your work environment positive or negative?
Does someone you work with closely, make you want to quit your job?
Do you have a close friend at work?
5% or Less
5-10%
10-25%
25-50%
50%+
What % of the time are you bored at work?