Apple Claimed Company
Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets consumer electronics, personal computers,... read more

Apple Compensation Employee Reviews

Stocks they provide as RSU

The Employee Stock Program is great

The benefits offered are unmatched.

ESPP, EPP, Helth, Vacation time.

Sweet sweet cash. Options are nice bur cash is best

Yearly stock grants and fair base

Benefits are really good for employees

yearly refreshers are fairly comparable

stocks are very generous also bonus

The paid time off and vacation and work remotely (flexible work) schedule options.

It get me benefits for my self with knowledge and items

the guarantee commission in honeymoon period

the smoothness of the exterior

Review from IT Dept

Benefits and stock purchase plan

I get paid well hourly, and the health and Employee Stock Benefits are amazing.

Salary but perks as well...Good do with better stock options though

Health care is really good considering how many employees Apple has.

A good combination of cash and stock (golden handcuffs), 6% match, HSA company contribution with the ability to invest funds

ESPP is very helpful and offered at a great rate.

How comprehensive it is. You can also tailor it to suit your life needs. It cares about the individual.

More vacation and flexibility please

lower compared to other top companies in similar software roles

Stop asking me questions to view the data

Apple is a follower, not a leader, when it comes to benefits and compensation

They place you in multiple positions but don't want to pay you for them.

Promotion to say the least.

all of us in our store, regardless of tenure or position, are all payed within a $5 an hour range, yet we are constantly forced to be in every position in the store for ~$20 per hour.

People leaving see massive pay gains

Apple has made it clear time and time again that they only care about how much money they can put in the pockets of high level executives, and couldn't care less about how their Technical Support employees are doing.

undervalued in some way, but overall fine

part timer don't get holiday and don't have PTO. They ought to learn from Nordstrom that gives their part time employees PTO to have holidays

Need pathways for growth and mobility within the company. Lot of company come in with skills, aren't developed for advancement or given opportunities. Informal hierarchies means that culture and power held by people at the company a long time. Nobody held accountable for performance.

I feel Apple, especially managers at the store just care about numbers and their title like they are god and thise managers treat the staff as their slaves to get numbers to get rhem bonuses.

Because I have compared compensation with others and I know I am being paid less.

pay me more money for the work i do or just give us less work to do

Apple has a lot of "strings-attached" benefits, bonuses, promotions, etc... Getting a bonus means you must stay with the company for three years before its yours!

don't know to be honest

Review from Design Dept

I would rather be paid more for the amount of work I do.

Review from Business Development Dept

As a Senior Technical Specialist, I make just barely above what a regular tech support advisor makes. I have two jobs just to make ends meet. Apple should pay their employees enough to have a reason to stay, NOT just enough to keep them from quitting.

The bonus pool requirements are not disclosed nor why employees are past up for bonuses and equity refreshers.

Review from IT Dept

In the Top 25% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 50% of 843 companies in San Francisco

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

1136 employees at Apple score their wages and compensation a B on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 62% say Yes. The Communications department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 91/100, a full 27 pts above the Customer Support department. If you want detailed data about Apple's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/apple/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Gender - Non-Binary
  • Tenure - 1 to 2 Years
  • Department - Customer Support

How Apple's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 1136 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?