Apple Claimed Company
Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets consumer electronics, personal computers,... read more
1990

Apple Team Employee Reviews

We interact with each other like we are a family when one person misses something we tend to inform the other person and get right back on track

the mission is clear and both costomers and staffs buy into it

Posted a month ago

Collaborative, caring, smart, overworked, tired

Everyone is nice and kind

Coworkers are super smart and helpful

Most of them are collaborative and supportive.

Their knowledge and level of support to answer questions I may have as well as coming to me with their own questions I can answer.

Fairness, smart, no politic and good peolle

driven, like a car, or a horse-buggy

Long lasting. Always there for eachorher

Shared accountability and supportive of each other

The coworkers that are on the same step of the scale as me are very nice and talented, and we share the same way of life

Cheerful and supportive and knowledgeable

Always looking to help each other out

We are a younger team, and we replaced a much older group of people who moved on to other stores or left Apple. Even though were a young group we all helped each other learn and really bonded during our core training. I enjoy my coworkera company.

We work close together and have same goal in mind

Apple seems to attract highly intelligent and creative people as wirkwrs, but the different personalities that come with that can be difficult to cope with.

Smart, hard working, proactive, diverse

Stop asking these damn questions

The diversity of my team and what life and work experiences they bring is the best thing about my coworkers and my team. Everyone is not afraid to share their experiences and input to our conversations and are constantly trying to improve.

thay could become more rich just liuke me

coming in to work more often

Stop asking me questions to view the data

Communications and stop hiring their friends and families from India

Not be mean and collaborate

Be tolerance with other coworkers snd put yourself in their shoes and support and unison.

Apples a place where 10% of the workers do 90% of the work... That's all I will say

Again, Apple has changed from hiring smart, interesting people who have high standards to saving money and hiring a bunch of social justice warriors to work for them.

Better training resources for co-workers.

There is a lack of coordination, focus and direction. The responsibilities are very matrix. The problem is that when everyone is a leader, no one is the leader.

Review from Product Dept

People who are base level Tech Support can dump their customers on Senior Technical Support just because they don't want to do their job that day, or because the customer is angry. Senior Technical advisors should be there for advanced tech support. NOT to dump customers onto.

I dont have to interact with them, i work from home

Review from IT Dept

Team atmosphere needs to improve and difference of political opinion should be respected and tolerated

Review from Finance Dept

I've never worked with a better group of people.

They are automatons but still better than the past.

My team was very talented, but underutilized. Morale was low due to management.

We need to streamline communication and resolve disputes more effectively

Review from IT Dept

Everyone is lazy and the laziest always get promoted

Review from Admin Dept

My team is great but we don't get enough time to work together.

Respect for their fellow co-workers

Review from Engineering Dept

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 45% of 768 companies in San Francisco

5th

5th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

Apple's team score is currently ranked in the Top 30% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 5th among its competitors. 80% of Apple employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 65% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at Apple, the Communications department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Gender - Non-Binary
  • Department - Finance
  • Tenure - Over 10 Years

How Apple's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 1070 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?