AutoZone Claimed Company
AutoZone is the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the... read more

AutoZone Employee Reviews

Out of 947 AutoZone employee reviews, 64% were positive. The remaining 36% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping AutoZone improve their work culture. The Customer Support team, with 71% positive reviews, reports the best experience at AutoZone compared to all other departments at the company. The Engineering team offered the most constructive feedback, with 56% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Kindness and his treatment of everyone

Review from Admin Dept · Posted 6 days ago

they are open to everybody

Managers all around good but the rest of the managers are all about themselves and the select few people that work there and then select few get to do way more than anybody else and everybody else that's not in their click get treated unfairly and always has to do the work while they sit around

They are aleays there to help

They know what they are doin

Following AutoZone policy. Working as scheduled. Actual team work

Belittling emoloyees, schedueling and work attendance. Makimg/ breakingnpolicy as they see fit.

Stop covering things up. Be a better and positive work place.

Paying people and not stealing from under paid people

Posted a month ago

Everything which is their job

Cost and coverage of insurance

Review from Admin Dept · Posted 6 days ago

Everything no complaints with my job

Less than Any othet organization

Don't know yet. To soon to tell

The benefits are awesome plus the 401k match is awesome all so

I quit, it was the only way to save myself.

No amount of work is ever good enough. Belittled and retaliated against if you say no to extra shifts or are honest when asked questions

Pay according to how were worked. Follow laws of 1 24 hr period off when working 6 days straight. Understand we have a life and plans outside of autozone. No belittling or retaliation for not being able to pick up extra shifts.

My quitting makes me feel better because I am out of that toxic environment. No one wants to fix it and I never got any positive feedback for the work I did and how quickly I learned and helped others. Always a negative environment and I tried to be positive.

To much work for to little pay

When sm and comm rep leave the store. The rest of the team will help each other to achieve goals and actually take time to teach.

We work well together when tackling a task

Cool and chill people always

Their knowledge of the products

Depends on the manager's ability

Sm and commercial rep are comstsntly making up their own rules, and belittling anyone else at the store if anything doesnt go their eay. They could actually work the shifts as schedueled insyead of leaving hrs early and refusing to work weekends

Attitudes, stop doing the GM's dirty work, stop lying, stop covering up, stop being bullies and abusive.

Employees need to get along because when the store manager and commercial manager hate each other it reflects on other employees and their job performance.

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians

If they were taught the correct proceedings and the way to do their job the company could be a lot more efficient but no you have people who like to lie and then when I get caught they try to make everything disappear

When someone needs help with any thing one of us trys to help them out

Every one accepts each other and assists when needed

Everyone works together to get things done

The diversity. A nice group of kids when when motivated

That most of us have good cohesion.

Stop the harassment, discrimination, and ethics violations. Then tackle the corruption.

Sm and comm rep work shifts as schedueled. Not force shift trades on others because you dont wanna work yoir assigned shift or are "having a bad day"

They need to clean house!

Paying people a fair amount

Posted a month ago

More legal and HR training for the managers

Dm made it sound like the company cared about and worked with its employees. Big lie

Made it sound like a job which will work with your schedule and had a good atmosphere. Far from the truth

It was to the point and then some

Just talking for all of it

As the manager interacted, she was learning more about my likes & dislikes while also teaching me the expectations of working there.

Everything and stop hiring people you can control and manipulate

Everyone makes mistakes, some more severe then others. Such as me for example. I worked here years before an excelled. Made some reckless choices an paid the due for it. No people or hate or money crimes. But others.. being able to see if you believe people can change. The chance is where we see.

Get a manager who doesn't lie, and steal

Questions relating work to experience

Since we are a auto parts store I would ask my possible employees what they know about card knowledge and if they were interested in cars would they want to continue career around automotive things relating to Cars which they do none of

My customers I delivered to.

Selling the correct part to a happy customer

MY CO-WORKERS OF COURSE, SIR!

Being able to interact with different customers and learning more about the different products

Pay day, no much motivational other than that

Everything . You really need to clean house in 1953

Sm retaliates I'd not sacks to work extra shifts. Sm constantly leaving work hours early for various reasons including " I had to deal with a frustrating customer " to " I don't wanna be here today " follow Texas labor laws.

Sm and comm rep either need to abide by autozone policy or be replaced

Little pay and bad store manager

Just close the store, the competition had everything sewn up before they even came to town

its good always great attitude around people and stuff like that

All get along and works great together.

people growing and getting better at the job