Caesars Entertainment Claimed Company
Caesars Entertainment operates casinos and hotels. read more

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Out of 118 Caesars Entertainment employee reviews, 62% were positive. The remaining 38% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Caesars Entertainment improve their work culture. The Operations team, with 77% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Caesars Entertainment compared to all other departments at the company. The Customer Support team offered the most constructive feedback, with 60% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

They let us work and dont micro manage

I appreciate a leadership team that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Open door policy is always in effect.

Everyone is really nice and helpful. You feel like a part of a team.

Our leadership is open and available to hear the voice of the customer as well as the voice of the employee, hence this is a great company to work for!

The captians work hard and have a great attitude and really care about the staff and guests. Banquet director is not approachable. Not having employee meetings since opening has has lead to alot of rumors and questions to be answered as about my employment and what to expect in the future

They dont respond to emails are unavailable and only listen to a select few employees before making rediculous changes.

i was layed off after 20 years from Paris and Planet Hollywood, as a part-time dealer as were many others, they had an HR person call me citing strategic changes, even though I'm one of the best dealers in Las Vegas, gross lack of leadership, i was stunned.

Be authentic Team work appreciate employees

reward the team members that work hard and remove the team members that dont work or present a toxic presence

I like the medical benefits.

Complete coverage for the whole family at affordable costs.

Matched 401K plan up to 5%

It is better than other area companies.

It is fair and I have control of earning potential.

Having a meeting to discuss negotiations with the culinary union on the contract that is ot has been negotiations with the banquet director and executive team. Right now there is little transparency on how we get paid

advancing is hard and not an even playing field, be wary of any promotion that comes with part-time status, this company layed off so many dealers citing strategic reasons, when it clearly was for cost-cutting reasons and heartless

Yes They don’t appreciate extra things you do and the upbeat and great cust

My supervisors always acted like I was important when they needed something from me like to cover a shift or pick up the slack for bad workers, but treated me like I was disposable any other time. I was written up for frivolous things despite my talent.

Higher pay, better benefits, more hours.

The way line level employees and daily management work together. We seem to have a great respect for each other.

We are laser focused on accomplishing our goals for the betterment of the organization.

We have worked together for many years

lots of kind and talented people that showed this company loyalty only to be stabbed in the back

We all seem to work together productively.

Team worker role play and auntenthicity

They could use better training or mentors

My coworkers are amazing, we all experience the same bullying from management and support each other.

The captians and lower management make me feel comfortable in the environment with the challenges of opening a new property

The most positive part of the culture is the team work and our commitment to DEI.

The possitive is most of us feel that the company is being run to the ground. We are united in that aspect.

they showed me no loyalty after 20 years, i have nothing good to say, just be wary

Only work for the paycheck and tips

We’re short staffed and overworked

The managers being unorganized and unconfidential

More value placed on workers happiness and safety.

It was a long time ago.

I liked the fact that Caesars did not drag out the interview process. From the time I applied to the time I was offered the position was less than 14 days.

it wasn't fair, nothing fair about it

I thought they were profesional

It was a online interview

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Caesars Entertainment yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The interacting with colleagues and captians

Accomplishing the goals we have set out to achieve that impacts our guests and our business.

Enjoy doing the day to day duties

Working along with my coworkers and subordinates

My co-workers and customers make my day!

Having equipment that is in working order by way of repair with a bandaid does not work. Communication from beverage directors.

treat longtime employees with more respect

The management has low professionalism

Bartenders who work in the well should be able to read or text if all of their work is done. They expect people to sit in the back with minimal personal interaction and do nothing for 8-10 hours.

Blatant, rampant favoritism and discrimination

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Caesars Entertainment yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Caesars Entertainment yet.