Ford Motor Company Claimed Company
Home to Innovation Ford is a place where skilled and motivated teams create inspired products that actually make a... read more

Ford Motor Company Compensation Employee Reviews

I am paid a good basic salary

My base salary plus overtime.

Review from Design Dept

That I still have a retirement 401K since I have been with the company for a long time

the incentives every month and transport allowance

It includes everything and that makes me happy

Overall benefits were fine. Health insurance and bonuses

The whole c&b package: transportation, medical insurance, etc

Benefits! Retirement benefits need to be reviewed and revised

Basic benefit package is good. Company provides annual bonuses based on corporate performance to select objectives.

Review from Engineering Dept

Great medical and pay also training

Review from Design Dept

I love my boss I really do

Review from Design Dept

its extremly helpful if ever needed

Review from Product Dept

Saving plan is a good thing

Review from Engineering Dept

Free heath insurance thank you

Base salary, retirement plan, 401k

Review from Product Dept

Our Health Insurance and profit sharing.

Comprehensive health cover for myself and family.

Review from Engineering Dept

I'm paid very fairly and gotten regular raises over the years.

Health benefits and pension plan!!

Review from Product Dept

Starting pay with this company has been the same for more than ten years.

Review from Product Dept

There is no career path for what I do. Ford needs more ways to progress than a single management hierarchy that pushes everyone towards administrative roles as the sole avenue to greater earnings.

Review from IT Dept

Others in similar roles have achieved %10 pay increase for a similar role at a direct competitor.

Review from Engineering Dept

Was told I was an essential worker and had to work through pandemic while I was being paid half the amount that unemployment was getting while managers where saying I should be disappointed in myself as a human being after I got hazmat certification to get them in compliance with DOT for mobile serv

Warranty times are no where near what they should be

Better management would make all the difference.

Very undervalued. Training improvement. More frequent performance reviews

No pay rise this year but senior managers got bonuses. The pain of the automotive industry is not equally shared

I feel a bit under valued, a better hourly compensation is needed

Yes I feel very under valued for the knowledge I have

A better car purchase and my pension to be in line with the 55hrs I work every week not my 37.5 basic.

Profit is extremely poor compared to compatitor like GM.. most of profit shathe I would say 80% goes to top management.. and we got the leftovers:(

Review from Engineering Dept

No pensions since 2008 or so , pay is good but no reason to stay if you find a higher paying job

Review from Marketing Dept

That the success of the business is shared amongst employees rather than it being hoarded by the senior executive team.

Review from Marketing Dept

They spend their money to buy an abandoned train station instead of giving it back to the people that make them the money

Insurance in below par for salaried employees

Give me back my o.t.so i can save money for retirement . I was going to leave in 8uear cant now im going to be around alot longer now because of it.

As a part time employee for 2 years I feel my hard work and dedication speaks for itself. Time to get 40 hrs a week and share in some of the benefits (ie, profit sharing and performance bonuses, personal days and paid week vacation) that my full time co workers get.

Review from Product Dept

To truly get a fair chance at executive level positions that I am qualified for.

We have no input on what goes on. Not included on planning of projects and then have them dumped in our lap when in comes time to do them

Review from Engineering Dept

Raises based on merit and ability and not a union contract.

Review Sentiment at Ford Motor Company

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in Warren, MI

1st

1st place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

251 employees at Ford Motor Company score their wages and compensation a B+ on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 70% say Yes. The Business Development department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 100/100, a full 39 pts above the Admin department. If you want detailed data about Ford Motor Company's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/ford-motor-company/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Tenure - 1 to 2 Years
  • Department - Admin
  • Department - HR

How Ford Motor Company's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 251 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?