Out of 55 John Hancock employee reviews, 71% were positive. The remaining 29% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping John Hancock improve their work culture. The Engineering team, with 92% positive reviews, reports the best experience at John Hancock compared to all other departments at the company. The IT team offered the most constructive feedback, with 50% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.
There aren't any Compensation reviews of John Hancock yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.