KPMG Claimed Company
KPMG is a provider of risk, financial services, business advisory, internal audit, corporate governance, tax and... read more

KPMG Compensation Employee Reviews

time off is wonderful to have

Medical cover is my best package

Parental Leave and Life Insurance

Total compensation and benedits / vacation

As a intern, i get extra work days off and if i do go to the company, my meal is paid for partially with coupons. I wish they would also pay in home food expenses since we have to stay in because of the pandemic but need to work equal as much (if not more). Besides that i dont think i can ask more

Review from Business Development Dept

Variable bonus and pension plan

There is no best part. It is fair

Most competitive PTO plan I have seen

Benefits and perks offered are great

Review from IT Dept

My medical compensation package and pay

Review from IT Dept

gym, parking, meal vouchers, work from home

Salary and perks are good

money and humanity. Best Company In the world

Review from IT Dept

Yearly raises and bonuses (if meeting the utilization goal)

Our company policy on 401k contribution

Review from Finance Dept

Confidentiality about your pay and other benefits

Review from Finance Dept

My salary is lower than I think it should be, but my company does provide matching contributions to my 401(k), help pay for insurance, and provides other benefits

the pto is okay i think

There are two the 401k match and the ability to get a bonus based on the success of the company and your performance.

Best art is the flexibility to work from home but compensaton wise is the match of the 401k

I work so hard but still paid less

Increase in benefit payments will be fine

salaries are not in line with the market, increase in salary would do it

Highly underpaid fir the hours worked

Fair treatment, massive improvement in culture

compensation is not good enough

Raises were non existent and then very lackluster. different areas are treated differently. A decent bonus to make up for previous years and about a $20K+ comp bump would be better. If the leadership and partners were not so toxic, this could be less.

Pay increase for the amount of work i do

contributions were not fairly assessed

To know exactly who is working harder and avoid pay discrimination in the conditions in which some work to exhaustion, and others are in vain including the directors / financial director.

MORE COMPENSATION IS BETTER THAN LESS

Pay me all the extra time i work

Equality across units and functions because every department contributes equally

Amount of work hours vs pay per hour

Leadership should revise salary bands, too low for the amount of work people do.

barely any recognition for working late in the early morning.

No appreciation for work done

Review from Finance Dept

Equal compensation for diversity vs. non-diversity staff. Where non-diversity staff earns substantially more.

Review from Finance Dept

Transparency to show where you sit relative to others

Review from Business Development Dept

KPMG views you as a resource, nothing more, despite everything that they preach. Despite working unpaid overtime for them for 4 years, I get no personal development or opportunities in return. Even if you've found one and secured it, make no mistake, the audit department will find a way to block it.

Review Sentiment at KPMG

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 30% of 623 companies in New York

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

202 employees at KPMG score their wages and compensation a C- on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 47% say Yes. The Business Development department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 78/100, a full 35 pts above the Finance department. If you want detailed data about KPMG's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/kpmg-llp/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - Finance
  • Tenure - 2 to 5 Years
  • Experience - 1 to 3 Years

How KPMG's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 202 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?