AT&T Claimed Company
AT&T is a telecommunications company that provides wireless communications, local exchange, and long-distance... read more

AT&T Compensation Employee Reviews

I guess the insurance and the bonus

Vacation away from a terrible environment!

Bonus snd stock along with deferred compensation matching

Better than the market rate.

The health benefits and PTO options are pretty incredible, and while I do feel like the pay for my position should be more, it does seem fair when compared to the standards of similar positions with other companies.

We still have a pension and great discounts on service.

Affordable insurance, its bery important to me

Excellent health and retirement benefits working for AT&T.

Good health benefits and 401k

I really enjoy the commission aspect. I noticed the company can be greedy and make mss work even harder to get commission if we are doing so well in an area.

The 401k match is nice

Every day is amazing and happy

Really great health insurance plans

The yearly bonus that is paid yearly

Vacation pay is a huge benefit.

Very high salary for full time, while I don't actually work that many hours, while working from home. Win/win. Most will give you the I work from home, meaning I work more hours. Occasionally, yes, but primarily, not at all! And you know it. Almost criminal and hope I stay working at home.

It used 2 b 2 many 2 even list. But that's when it was Southwestern Bell. And the union made sure we got what was fair.

My base salary is nice

The annual salary and bonus structure

It's cool. No complaints mostly

I’m expected to answer 28,000 calls with system issues constantly happening and no improvement in 2 yea

Substandard benefits, and the ineffectual internal infrastructure you'd expect from a phone company to support it.

Underpaid and whatever you did last month doesnt matter this month

Posted a month ago

Opportunities do not go to the most qualified.

Pay, pto, scheduling, hire real managers who actually have the training to do their job!! Company hires only people when highest sales number but making sales and running a team are two different skills that don’t correlate but that’s how we have to promote now. Basically a high school experi

Review from Executive Dept

Upper management make way too much money based on the poor performance

Better medical, bring back pension, give back vacation time taken away. Increase comission

Better compensation for being a manager

Hourly is very low and with 3 years of experience in sales and management I get paid $13 hourly plus commission

I STILL have yet to get a proper comp training for my role. No one can explain how i am paid.

The company keeps cutting benefits

Review from Finance Dept

Does not Keep up with inflation

Not having chargebacks…. It’s not our fault if customers cancel serv

I'm over qualified for the role on paper, constantly worked to expectation, and never been a discipline issue, yet I don't schmooze or "play the game". There is a belief that when you go retail, your only way out is termination or directly into management, which requires you go through a gauntlet

Because if a customer cancels services within 6 months they take back your commission

The benefits get worse by the year.

At&t can make their own place in here and it should be only for At&t not outsource . Management should be someone from at&t officaly

There is nothing in the world that would make me feel better about this place

The feel employers are just working monkeys.

i feel undervalued and job security is none

Review Sentiment at AT&T

About AT&T's Compensation

B-

Where This Score Ranks AT&T's Compensation

In the Top 40% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 50% of 117 companies in Dallas

3rd

3rd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

896 employees at AT&T score their wages and compensation a B- on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 61% say Yes. The Finance department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 82/100, a full 34 pts above the Business Development department. If you want detailed data about AT&T's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/att/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Gender - Non-Binary
  • Department - Business Development
  • Department - Legal

How AT&T's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 896 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?