AT&T Claimed Company
AT&T is a telecommunications company that provides wireless communications, local exchange, and long-distance... read more

AT&T Team Employee Reviews

Driven knowledgeable respectful generous in sharing

The best thing about the team is they are friendly.

We can communicate well and sell

Much of my team I've worked with a previous gigs, and we continue to work together well even after our company was acquired by AT&T.

The team is great, manager is okay. Area manager is a racists

Different backgrounds but little to no cross training.

My team is incredibly encouraging and everyone is so willing to help one another suceed.

We have a wide amount of experience in our team with multiple categories of expertise.

We all have good chemistry and thats the best thing a store can have woth its team.

For those that are genuine, comradery and collaboration. The sense of a second family.

They apply themselves to do their best

Best team of people ever

the people i work with are awesome. oftentimes we brain storm workaround for busted systems or procedures.

The meetings are not informative. They can't answer the important questions about what would happen to a postion they are getting rid of and evolving into something else. I understand the exec. Can only disclose so much but lack of prep. Is painful.

Teamwork, attitude and the ability to move forward

Business knowledge and willingness to help

Review from Finance Dept

We are cery supportive of each other.

They’re funny and understanding. Each is unique and brings different perspectiv

Just awesome communication skills. All 5 worked together no matter if it was one of their employees or one of the other ones. They would handle it as though it were their own employees issue & just work the problem out with them. I was the liaison btwn the management and employees.

My team would do better without our manager, and weve proven it already.

Stop throwing new workers under the bus. Stop cheating and attacking people who don't cheat. Just let other people work in peace.

Having more empathy company has little empathy on their workers and customers truly all about sales

Work knowledge experience lacking is why customers come in and leave taking to long solving customer concerns. MANAGERS ABSENT, ALWAYS TAKING LONG LUNCHES AND NO LEADERSHIP.

There is a tremendous gap in competence over the past 2-3 yrs. It seems like the company will almost hire anyone. They won't train them properly and they throw them in a pit to canabilize each other. Working on tact and professionalism is paramount for the company going forward.

Better collaboration; better ideas. We should actually meet in person but working from home doesn't allow it.

No meeting for my crew

They need to participate more with their union mobilization activities, and understand that unity is for the benefit for all, and for the future. When saying “ what is the union doing” ... be better at understanding WE ARE ALL THE UNION... not just the few who stepped up to CWA ro

Review from Business Development Dept

stop managers who know nothing from deciding things

They tell us to "work as a team" but people on your team will do anything they can to steal a client and a sale from you.

Coworkers at AT&T are ranked against each other and this leads to selfish practices, like hoarding of information and resources. AT&T should reevaluate its rewards systems and pay more attention to behaviors that metrics that its leaders do not even understand.

Don’t single security officers out , no sneak dissing , no hatred, no backlash for doing your job , but not brig how they want you too

come to work,listen, give a flip

People are just tired after spending the last few years being beaten up by leadership, and through constant fear based management.

Most need to learn how to speak English better.

Review from Engineering Dept

Stop wasting others time by setting unnecessary 1000+ (of course this means more people) people meetings.. It is not at all productive

Review from Marketing Dept

Better pay would attract a better class of employees. Culture that pushes out senior employees.

stand togehter to fight corperate abuse

Review from Executive Dept

They need to communicate better

Review from Admin Dept

Way too many unnecessary meetings

Review from Marketing Dept

Co-workers do nothing unless it benefits them. Once the company finds some new thing to focus on, everyone drops everything to simply turn around and do the new stuff. First it was skills pivot, then they wanted Nanodegrees (a piece of paper that is useless). completing everything doesnt = safety

Review from IT Dept

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 45% of 110 companies in Dallas

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

AT&T's team score is currently ranked in the Top 50% of similar sized companies on Comparably and placed 6th among its competitors. 81% of AT&T employees look forward to interacting with coworkers while 49% believe their company meetings are effective. Among the various teams at AT&T, the Finance department ranks the highest in team score.

Rate Team the Highest

• Department - Business Development
  • Ethnicity - Other
  • Department - Admin

How AT&T's Team Score is Calculated

Results from 856 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How would you rate the quality of your coworkers?
Are your company's meetings effective?
Do you look forward to interacting with your coworkers?
Does Your Boss Hurt Your Company Culture?