Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) Claimed Company
"CenturyLink is a telecommunications firm that provides broadband, voice, wireless, cloud IaaS and managed services... read more

Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) Compensation Employee Reviews

Enough paid time off annually

MONTHLY CONTRUBITION THAT SUPPORTS MY FINANCIAL NEEDS

Review from Communications Dept

There is no cap for overperforming.

We are paid well for the work we do.

Love that im covered first day of employment on healthcare.

Review from Finance Dept

It is very very good

Retirement benefits that exist for long term employees. Recent hires have fewer benefits.

Its average nothing special about it

we are paying alot more for healthcare

That I get one, and I'll be out of this company when I get it.

wages near 36 usd are fair for the level of work.

That I at least have a meager one

401 and Roth options we have

Review from Communications Dept

The added resources provided by the company (rally, percepio, etc)

I receive a .15% bonus

Health Insurance is very good

Flexible time off, opportunities to work remotely, great health insurance, employee resource groups and volunteering.

Review from HR Dept

Incentives and bonuses as well as allowances

Insurance and Safety of Employees

Review from IT Dept

There are a lot of perks and compensation opportunities. Including college reimbursement.

While they rake in millions each of unearned bonuses, JS had the nerve to say “he doesn’t believe in giving unearned bonuses”, so we even lost our 250.00 Christmas bonus, yet this dude gets millions several times a year & hasn’t earned 1 dim

benifits are not aligned with similar sized companies and employyes are not incented to exceed or achieve.

Just a number on a soread sheet thats all i am. They woukd pay minimum wage if it was not for the union.

No just to do a better job not well I can't get things done I just give up

Salary is not honest to what it is supposed to be

I haven't had a raise in 4 years, and meanwhile medical insurance has gotten significantly more expensive over that time. During the Pandemic we had remote work and flexible hours, but recently there has been a company wide effort to pull back on these practices.

No wage rises for over 5 years

Drastically undervalued. Significant pay increase and prmotion would make me feel valued.

Actually providing yearly raises, ditching the stupid rating system that no one can get above a five on because management is instructed to not LET them be rated better. Give the damn bonuses back like oooh say Christmas bonus?

Inequity in pay is prevelant. Younger emlpoyees leave to leverage experience elsewhere. Older employees looking toward early retirement or consulting.

the leaders cannot lead period

they tantalize you with the promise of stock to get you to stay, then they lay you off before the stock vests

If i wasnt constantly targeted by management, had my sexual harassment complaint taken seriously (the majority of the employees were aware of what he had done) And he was given a promotion, a secret bonus and a raise. And havingn my job threatened

My pension will NEVER go up. The former union has no power anymore to negotiate cost of living raises.

Regular evaluations that included raises. I save the company millions of dollars and would like to be compensated for that.

Better healthcare, with lower premiums.

The employee medical can be much cheeper! And making retirees pay a monthly premium almost $400 is wrong!

Its a game of favorits

a raise, have not had a raise in over years. I am told that I already make more than my teammates, my teammates have great trust in me and have shown me their pay. Nearly all make between $10 and $15 per hour more than I do, I have a degree in Business management and feel highly undervalued.

Better pension plan and pay

Review Sentiment at Lumen (formerly CenturyLink)

About Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) Compensation

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in Monroe, LA

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

368 employees at Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) score their wages and compensation a D on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 46% say Yes. The HR department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 91/100, a full 66 pts above the Design department. If you want detailed data about Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/lumen-centurylink/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - Design
  • Ethnicity - Other
  • Department - Communications

How Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 368 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?