Working At RealPage
RealPage has revolutionized the multifamily industry! We have an entrepreneurial culture that lets employees make their mark. We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees—training and development is at our core. RealPage continues reinventing and evolving to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration. Employees are encouraged to take risks and work on projects and products that the market has never seen before.
How employees describe working at RealPage
What it's like to work at RealPage
- RealPage employees generally work 8.9 hrs a day
- Employees at RealPage report the work pace is comfortably fast
- 81% of RealPage employees look forward to interacting with their team every day
- RealPage employees most often take 15-20 paid vacation and sick days each year
- 87% of RealPage employees report they are happy with their work life balance
- RealPage employees typically get valuable feedback on how to improve at work Every Week
- 74% of RealPage employees call their work environment positive
Q&A With RealPage Employees
IDX: 0 TOT: 13
RealPage's HR team rates their overall benefits an A+ and most of them think the perks are Good. 92% of RealPage employees in HR say they are satisfied with their benefits. The majority of employees in HR also get 15-20 days of paid vacation.
42% of the same employees also feel like RealPage is invested in their career growth. On average, majority of employees have a mentor to help them navigate their career at RealPage.
RealPage employees rate their manager a B+ or 75/100 and the majority believe their manager truly cares about them as a person. Most of the employees (80%) also feels pretty comfortable providing negative feedback directly to their boss.
RealPage employees rates their pay and overall compensation a C or 64/100. 51% of employees believe they are paid fairly and 100% of employees get raises every year.