RealPage Claimed Company
RealPage attracts people worldwide who have a love for advanced software and data technology, and a commitment to... read more

RealPage Employee Reviews

Out of 177 RealPage employee reviews, 74% were positive. The remaining 26% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping RealPage improve their work culture. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at RealPage compared to all other departments at the company. The Sales team offered the most constructive feedback, with 62% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Very engaged and transparent leaders

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 4 days ago

They ask you to answer quizzes through email despite the unforgiving no. of calls.

My direct leaders consistently give 110%, get down in the trenches when the team is overloaded, and compassionately and shrewdly work with each employee to succeed. Unfortunately, like the employees, the immediate leads/mgrs are just as disempowered and stripped of agency as their underlings.

They give me the bandwidth to get my job and trust that I'll give the results. No micromanaging whatsoever.

Review from HR Dept

I appreciate leadership identifying our team's technical needs and meeting it through investing in tools that are necessary to do our jobs efficiently.

Review from HR Dept

they need to adhere to the prime directive not just looking at the numbers

They need to provide employees the tools to do their job. I failed a QA evaluation based on things I was told in training but instead of it being a teachable moment, it is now used to measure my performance. That's so unfair to agents. This company beats us down and does not give us opportunities.

Leadership team makes their political association clear and known which I think is inappropriate. So I would say stop hosting your republican meetings and mandating sales goes to them. Be more diplomatic.

Being consistent and not changing the way things are done all the time

The leadership team needs to learn how to execute. There is no sense of urgency, there is no accountability, and a myoptic obsession with meeting short term goals, which it can only achieve through lowering expectations. The leadership team needs to be replaced.

Very competitive and seems like the company continues to benchmark against the market

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 4 days ago

basic pay and over-all salary

I get paid appropriately for the value I provide, and they stretched a little bit to get me.

Review from HR Dept

I feel my salary is very competitive

Stock / equity package, over comp could be better

When a company is sold for $10 billion, it'd be nice if the grunt workers without whom such success would've been impossible, saw A PENNY of it. How far would a $2k/employee one-time "thank you" bonus have gone, towards securing loyalty and satisfaction? But instead, attrition skyrocketed.

a little bit more for the efforts that we put into to

We endure quite a bit of abuse from callers daily then to have managers be passive aggressive with their mental torment makes this the hardest job I have ever done in Customer Service.

This past year and a half I had to work with rather unprofessional treatment from team members that I hire for - there have been situations that my HRBP could have had a positive impact on that I would appreciate in the future.

Review from HR Dept

external hires receiving more compared to internal transfers/promoted because market dictates. if market dictates, we should be aligned to external hires.

Review from HR Dept

Very interactive and informative sessions

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 4 days ago

Everyone on my team is hardworking, helpful, kind, and pretty dang funny. Our meetings are a refreshing break, and engagement activities like typibg contests or baby picture matching games have made wfh a breeze. Upper mgmt should let the team work instead of micromanaging.

We all have our strengths and specializations, but we work very well as a team

Review from HR Dept

The TA team has great communication - we share articles, tips, new iCIMS discoveries, and even assist one another if our workload allows such efforts. Much appreciated!

Review from HR Dept

They support each other, and take the time to cross train.

i really don't know them that much anymore since the old timers left and almost everyone is new

there are some who does not show integrity and just does not do their jobs properly and promptly

focus on work, listen to meetings

Review from HR Dept

Judgmental environment reject anyone that is different from them

moral and stop the gossip and bullying

flexible work environment and full of fun

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 4 days ago

Coworkers and immediate leaders are the most positive. We help keep each other sane, and wish each other well when another one eventually lives. Also, actual prizes like PTO or food delivery gift cards for participants/winners of engagement activities are so appreciated, instead of chintzy trophies.

unfair treatment, in some cases, felt like there are favoritism among peers

Breaks and lunch are the benefit.

Definitely the people, as well as the potential to make an impact that's recognized

Review from HR Dept

the quality assurance needs to change

culture starts with leaders and they're not aligned. some leaders understand, others don't. and these are leaders of different departments. hr and recruitment says good things before and when you start at work, but it doesn't reflect when you're already working.

Review from HR Dept

So many things... There is high turnover for a reason and the organization laughs it off instead of doing something to improve on boarding and attempt to retain employees

The bullying and the gossip

Create accountability for failing to execute on goals. The goals themselves need to be more realistic. Customers should be put first by investing more in improving the products, business processes, and account service--currently RealPage sacrifices everything to satisfy shareholders.

Team was very engaged and kept me informed

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 4 days ago

panel discussion with site director

The interviewer (who quit months ago) was incredibly personable and warm, and gave a great rundown of company life.

it was the same as my previous employers

It is fast and effective if the recruiting team isn't overloaded.

Interviewers are bad at asking questions. They don't know to get the right information from people.

My coworkers and interesting work

only the salary and pay

I love what I do. It's the right fit for me and I believe I add value.

Review from HR Dept

Offering someone a job and hearing their excitement on the phone is an incredible part of recruiting.

Review from HR Dept

Accomplishing goals and getting positive feedback

Decisions about KPI and day-to-day functioning are made by higher ups who are clearly extremely out of touch. Performance measurements are punishment-based to the extreme; the disciplinary structure is infantilizing. If the entire class of hardworking students fails your test, maybe it's a poor test

the product that im with by Realpage is not innovative and always kept customers hanging. I wouldn't sign up for it if im the customer.

I feel horrible being at work, very afraid of failing even though I am not equipped with the updated information. I can never take courses that will help me learn things I need.

I don't know where to Begin with that one, other than I am clearly looking for a new job

better moral more positivity less complaining

I can do a lot of good here.

Review from HR Dept

My coworkers? I like the culture that the company used to have.

Fast paced, ever changing, growing company. Great building & location.

Review from HR Dept

Defined responsibilities and roles for all employees so we know how to best work together.

Review from HR Dept

No silos. Managers aware of what's really going on. Truth.

Communication, no silos