RealPage Claimed Company
RealPage attracts people worldwide who have a love for advanced software and data technology, and a commitment to... read more

RealPage Compensation Employee Reviews

Very competitive and seems like the company continues to benchmark against the market

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 4 days ago

basic pay and over-all salary

I get paid appropriately for the value I provide, and they stretched a little bit to get me.

Review from HR Dept

I feel my salary is very competitive

Stock / equity package, over comp could be better

Structured to retain employees, not just retain for today.

Overall very solid - equity has the most upside but also typically pay bonus 2-3 times vs just annually which is nice as well - good array of choices on benefits.

Review from HR Dept

There are more insurance options than in years past, and I've learned that a high-deductible plan is actually GOOD for my family's needs

Review from Marketing Dept

Bonus and equity packages are very good.

Review from HR Dept

Stocks, employee benefits especially education

The various options to save money for retirement or health care.

Review from Marketing Dept

Benefits are mostly fair. PTO is not accrued and "lose it or lose it" and I understand the companies approach, despite that it could use improving.

It's high for the area

the salary structure is flexible

Review from HR Dept

When a company is sold for $10 billion, it'd be nice if the grunt workers without whom such success would've been impossible, saw A PENNY of it. How far would a $2k/employee one-time "thank you" bonus have gone, towards securing loyalty and satisfaction? But instead, attrition skyrocketed.

a little bit more for the efforts that we put into to

We endure quite a bit of abuse from callers daily then to have managers be passive aggressive with their mental torment makes this the hardest job I have ever done in Customer Service.

This past year and a half I had to work with rather unprofessional treatment from team members that I hire for - there have been situations that my HRBP could have had a positive impact on that I would appreciate in the future.

Review from HR Dept

external hires receiving more compared to internal transfers/promoted because market dictates. if market dictates, we should be aligned to external hires.

Review from HR Dept

being competitively paid in the market. Too many employees leave RealPage and receive 10 - 20K more annually

Review from HR Dept

I would feel better if vacation time rolled over, I could get overtime when I'm an hourly employee, more training opportunities, more cross departmental events, not holding 71% of my commissions in a reserve with no clear measurable way to access it, better yet pay want you agreed to pay in contract

I feel underpaid for my position, I would feel better with more compensation and more responsibility.

Review from HR Dept

The hard work we put in and the lack of raises

We do not pay a livable wage, and cost of living increases are mere fractions of what they should be and only serve to erase annual performance review wage increases that are earned fairly.

If I got paid more than what I do now

I would prefer for our bonus eligibility to be based on the quantity and quality of our results and productivity, rather than the micro-managed minutiae of execution.

Executives are paid lavishly, while employees below director level barely scrape by. Director pay is all over the place.

Review Sentiment at RealPage

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 45% of 117 companies in Dallas

4th

4th place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

52 employees at RealPage score their wages and compensation a C on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 51% say Yes. The Marketing department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 89/100, a full 64 pts above the Sales department.

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Experience - 3 to 6 Years
  • Department - Sales
  • Department - Customer Support

How RealPage's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 52 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?