Salesforce Claimed Company
Salesforce is the global leader in CRM, bringing companies and customers together in the digital age. Founded in 1999,... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Salesforce Employee Reviews

Out of 415 Salesforce employee reviews, 84% were positive. The remaining 16% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Salesforce improve their work culture. The Business Development team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Salesforce compared to all other departments at the company. The Design team offered the most constructive feedback, with 46% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

I see everyone happy here and the benefits and perks are just awesome.

Review from Engineering Dept

The amount of focus on core values, innovation, culture, and a wider view of stakeholder capitalism (i.e. employees, customer, investors, community, environment)

Transparency. Say what you mean, do what you say. Care about you beyond as an employee. Care about leveraging business as a platform for change in the world.

Hold regular meetings to discuss the business impact of everything in the news.

Review from Marketing Dept

gfgdfg gfdgd gdfg gfdgd gdfgdg fgdfg

Review from Marketing Dept

Promoting contractors to full-time when they are doing an exceptionable job vs. promoting a whole team of people because they are afraid to lose them. They promoted a whole team of people because everyone was quitting, and the rest of us that are excelling just have to wait and see.

Review from HR Dept

Show that just arbitrarily drowning on about proficiency and productivity is overall detrimental if it lacks substance and or imagination.

We need to put a focus on diversity and inclusion

Senior leadership is brilliant! But middle management is really struggling & its hurting the company as a whole. Take the time & money needed to really help your middle management succeed because no matter how brilliant senior leadership is, working for painful middle management burns out ICs

Clarity, direction, and value employees.

Base package, 15% bonus & stocks

Review from Engineering Dept

Much more of a selling as a team rather than selling as an individual set up. In the BDR org, I have a large additional commission pool that is just tied to the success of my organization. I've never seen a sales org so structurally incentivize their people to help peers.

Benefits extend far beyond comp and health insurance. 6 months maternity leave, and wellness reimbursement go a very long way

The base pay is higher than the industry average.

Review from Marketing Dept

gfgd gfgd gfgf gdfg dfgd gdfg

Review from Marketing Dept

I feel undervalued because I'm performing at a high level, and when I was brought on as a contractor, I was down-leveled somehow. I'm making less money than I should be, and I have already proved myself in my current role.

Offer more RSUs to employees

pay is low for my position

I feel extremely expendable to the suits way up at the top which hinders my overall growth as a worker as well as my mental state. I feel this is due to a slew of preexisting issues and pressure on an underperforming location.

I feel undervalued because I know that there are employees with less experience in higher tiered roles

They are always available to help me.

Review from Engineering Dept

Feels like an environment that is hyper-collaborative and innovative given the culture

Everyone is so focused on how they can raise the bar, that the bar just gets raised really really high

We operate as a team. High trust, high support, highly accountable.

My team is staffed by smart people who are hard workers.

Review from Marketing Dept

Nothing - they are all great. They do an amazing job of hiring here.

Review from HR Dept

stop making fun of others and learn to interact with employees outside of a rich, white background

do not want to answer

I'm not sure . .

Review from Marketing Dept

We really struggle with meetings - we have tons of them & they are very rarely effective. If we mastered the art of creating meeting agendas & sticking to them, we'd be much more effective & work would be much more enjoyable.

Review from Design Dept

They never hurry to deliver features.

The people I work with.

Review from HR Dept

Feels like your part of a mission that is bigger than just making investors $

Its a big shout outs culture

Culture is a massive part of what makes working here great. People are invested in the outcomes, and everyone wants to do a great job. High degree of gratitude for my culture and my coworkers

I wouldn't know but I haven't lost hope.

do what you say you're going to do dont talk about diversity and inclusion, be about it

The leadership to focus on making the product better rather than enabling and engaging in politics

Review from Design Dept

The old guard needs to be removed. The leaders of the acquired company need to go. They create an incredibly hostile environment and actively subvert change.

Review from Engineering Dept

Not positive or collaborative at all

Interviews were focused on actual hands on work.

Review from Engineering Dept

Collaborative. Asked about system design, not just focused on algorithm puzzles.

Review from Engineering Dept

Meeting with all of the managers to get a better feel for team dynamic and culture before joining a team!

Review from HR Dept

That it was done virtually

Review from HR Dept

Comprehensive, exhausting but great - you know you’re

Move things at any rate faster than the current snail pace! Be transparent about decisions, skills and hiring priorities. Give candidates feedback on time. Promote ethical culture while interviewing.

Review from Design Dept

Compensation, work culture, benefits perks

Review from Engineering Dept

Interacting with co-workers and being able to do what I love and not be micro-managed.

Review from HR Dept

The culture, people, leadership, and work that I enjoy.

Winning as a team, which seems to happen a lot

Moving the ball forward on projects and supporting sales teams with tangible impacts.

The culture is very isolating and people could learn to be more welcoming

i do not know now

Review from Marketing Dept

Its too toxic! Create an inclusive environment where people from diverse background and roles can interact freely and without watching their back

Review from Design Dept

The people of the acquired company need to accept change or leave.

Review from Engineering Dept

Politics is silly and need to overhaul marketing team completely

They fundamentally believe that corporate work can change the world for the better.

The people and the product

Culture

Culture

Review from Product Dept

Free Gummy bears, challenging tech.

Review from Engineering Dept

We have a lot of meetings that aren't productive (start late, no agenda, could have been an email, etc). We need to build more discipline around how we choose to spend not only our own time, but each others' time.

Work life balance, working from home, let's be honest - SFDC pays bad

Continuing innovating - doing a great job

Transparency