Xerox Corporation Claimed Company
American global corporation that sells print and digital document solutions, services and document technology products... read more

Xerox Corporation Compensation Employee Reviews

healthcare, annual leave, management bonus

It is my base salary

Base salary and commissions and chances to make more

The base salary is good

Review from Engineering Dept

Design flexibility and menu options

Review from HR Dept

I feel I get paid fairly for my time.

The compensation offered was very generous. They offered a sign-on bonus to compensation for loss of bonus from previous employer.

These answers relate to my tenure from 1996 to 2001

the base salary is the best part

Health, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K, birthday pay with massage, dental

Total cost is better than expected

It's better than nothing, feels like everyone is cutting back

We appeared to place people in pearl.

They should improve compensation based on skill set and years of experience

Review from IT Dept

Compensation used to be very good, but as years go by it is going down.

Total compensation in Canada on par with US counterparts.

Review from HR Dept

Yes I am saticfyed with my package

Review from Admin Dept

Getting one! Most companies back in the early 2000’s didn’t even offer them.

Review from Engineering Dept

The commission structure is set so bonuses are actually achievable.

Annual raise every year, plus mileage reimbursement.

A raise once in a while, decent benefits, anything other than heating "be happy you have a job".

cost of living increase, 401k match, some decent benefits

Not at benchmark for years of performance and responsibility

A decent raise, actual money I to retirement, and some decent benefits would be nice.

It's to late to fix this place, better to just leave

We are told, never asked.

Benefits are subpar in every way

The business is now under control by all the flunky rejects from competitors. They failed at their former careers and now they brought that to Xerox. NO raise for 8 years. No compensation. No 401K match. Need I say more? Because there is.

Get paid better-they offer no raises but change tour role on the fly and add more work.

too late.Xerox knows what they should do to not exploit their employees on a daily basis

Management would either reclassify my sales or change my pay plan partway through the year to steal my commission. I won several awards but wasn't invited to the awards ceremonies. The awards I did get were sent by email as PDFs, and my managers didn't even know I got them.

Benefits are horrible. You can spend 5K to 10K on medical bills and still not meet family max because they exclude everything.

401K match was eliminated, healthcare benefits got worse and more expensive once we merged with Xerox benefits package. Both need major overhaul if we are to keep employees

Raises have been restricted while executive bonuses continue. No clarity on required levels of performance to be promoted.

Throwing away years of experience by micro managing every little detail

I am regularly asked to do work that is paid at a much higher rate than i am currently paid

because I am being asked to do work that should be payed at 3x my current pay

Most saleries are frozen since mid 2005 but leader makes 23 million per year... No credibility.

Under paid compared to market value. Promised bonuses that were never paid out. PTO removed.

Review from IT Dept

Increased workload/responsibilities without pay. Only way to get a raise is if you're a top tech and in a specific field and threaten to leave

Review Sentiment at Xerox Corporation

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 10% of 623 companies in New York

5th

5th place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

191 employees at Xerox Corporation score their wages and compensation a D- on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 37% say Yes. The Finance department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 75/100, a full 42 pts above the Legal department. If you want detailed data about Xerox Corporation's wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/xerox-corporation/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - Legal
  • Department - Operations
  • Department - Customer Support

How Xerox Corporation's Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 191 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?