Advance Auto Parts
It is the Mission of Advance Auto Parts to provide personal vehicle owners and enthusiasts with the vehicle related... read more

Advance Auto Parts Compensation Employee Reviews

I am a CPP and love the bonus I get wish it would reflect more percentages of sales

Review from Sales Dept · Posted a month ago

NOt competitive with todays market

I am part time l have none.

I get paid well for a job i enjoy

Unlimited vacation policy is good

Very generous compared to our competitors..

Higher fixed component, Bonus and Stock options

It's matched by the dollar up to a point and then 50% past that.

No one ever talked to me anoyr thst

Overall satisfied with my benefits

Benefits medical, leave is not good.

No issues here it was only the district manager

Paid for work I performed

Health nsurance is almost as great as government health insurance I have had.

My Hourly rate is above average

It's changing every year to suit our needs better.

I don?

Vacation vacation vacation vacation vacation

Review from Product Dept

The quartile bonus potential is more than fair.

The dental and eye vision package fits my family needs quite well.

To put it into perspective. I make 30 dollars a hour now doing Door Dash. Getting paid weekly. Making my own schedule. Working less hours and making higher wages. They rely on your ignorance of a better job to keep you there. They will fight you over a dollar raise tooth and nail.

10 yrs I've been here and I have only gotten 1.40 in raises here

best salesperson treated worst. probably because I'm not an ignorant scumbag like the manager adam brown.

Obviously better compensation, use your brain.

I am part time and have none.

yearly bonus compensation considered now

Pay me my last paycheck

The company outsourcing HR is frustrating

The pay is 3 to 5 dollars less than comparable companies

For what is expected the pay doesn't fit. Company can't trust people they are taking advantage of, so stores have problems.

Better pay and to be taken care of for the experience I have

Health Insurance Benefits are horrible! We use to have a fantastic plan and then they switched companies to save money at the expense of the employees. Now I have a high deductible plan at a high rate. Obama care would be better! Can't get cause company offers insurance!

To many hands in the pot! Being a "part time" employee makes me exempt from many "benefits" although I work at least 30 "scheduled" hours. I know I'm just a delivery person but with that comes a lot of sacrifice, especially at the very least being able to have a drink (even if it's water with a top.

if my boss would not keep hiring new teammates (same position as i had) for a higher salary than i made after 29 years of service.

To feel informed about the company as well as my standing

Pennies or nothing for raises, insurance premiums going up, making less every year as a result

Would you want somone working on your vehicle that you depend on that makes 10 dollars an hour and doesnt care.

More competitive with the orhers.

Pay rate and benefit options for non-management hourly employees would help promote team commitment and accountability maybe. Personally, automotive education and learning parts industry, has been priceless.

I had to fight to get up to fourteen an hour and they just hired a kid at the same pay and I open and close the store he has no automotive knowledge of car and trucks

Review Sentiment at Advance Auto Parts

About Advance Auto Parts' Compensation

F

Where This Score Ranks Advance Auto Parts' Compensation

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 5% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in metro

6th

6th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

229 employees at Advance Auto Parts score their wages and compensation a F on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 31% say Yes. The Marketing department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 55/100, a full 34 pts above the Product department. If you want detailed data about Advance Auto Parts' wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/advance-auto-parts/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Tenure - 5 to 10 Years
  • Department - Product
  • Gender - Non-Binary

How Advance Auto Parts' Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 229 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?