Advance Auto Parts
It is the Mission of Advance Auto Parts to provide personal vehicle owners and enthusiasts with the vehicle related... read more

Advance Auto Parts Outlook Employee Reviews

I love to drive I love to meet the people at the other shops

We we we we we

Posted a month ago

Knowing that I am giving my customers the correct parts to keep them going and safe.

Lots of deliveries and being out of the store environment!

I enjoy what i do and enjoy the people i work with

Great Co workers, strong leadership

Interacting with the people I've spent years forging relationships with.

Getting to play my radio station and having high volume sales, meeting my goals

The response/compliments from commercial contracts.

Clocking out at 5:30 every day

Helping others get back on the road

Customer satisfaction, repeat customers, accountability, and following through.

Customer service and co workers

Getting to know coworkers and learning ew things fr

The people i work with and the regular customers that come in. Its nice to know them on a first name basis.

Review from Product Dept

It use to be the team but that when with the district manager and store manager

the end of the day, leaving

Accomplishing tasks assigned to me

My team and our amazing commerical customers. Being able to talk to them everyday is great.

Helping the customers with their problem repairs

New manager and treat equally

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 16 days ago

Pay me I worked already earned it now still not paid been four weeks

Posted a month ago

The internet is offering better pricing and availability. Most employees aren't educated or trained enough to provide proper service. Most employees don't even know how to look up a car properly and don't read any special details of model specific parts. Too much to even state in 300 words honestly.

Treat your employees better and you will see a difference

more focus on managers doing their jobs correctly. brake pad in front of the store!

By being accountable for ones actions.

Clean up the store, clear off the register counter so one can reach the computer key.

We only have a few employees that do everything, and hit our goals, but we still don't make any money. We make money for the company, but they don't give back. GREED.

Like they say it all starts with the manager, very negative , no kind of leadership skills

people buy from people. with the high turnover rate the downward spiral won't stop until the turnover rate slows down

Fire the old guard from ceo down to store level and bring up those that actually had to work in the damn stores

pay the people that have been there longer more than the people that are just starting it cause a very negative place to work

I am a manager and need to be heard. I love the company and stand for what is right. I treat others with a great amount of dignity and respect. I expect the same. My Advance Auto leadership has failed me and the company. They are not recognizing the passion and talent right in front of them. PEOPLE

Spend money to hire good people

cleanliness, the rest of the team actually stepping up with positive attitudes, better leadership, and a store manager who actually gives a damn about her employees and honors her agreements with them and not undermine them

They suck at every aspect

Retain quality employees which your not.

Systems are horrible. I am typing this on a day that our entire POS system was down for several hours. COMPANYWIDE. Significant failure. One that is all too common. HR is terrible. We have been understaffed since the beginning of the pandemic. GMs working 7 days. No help from above.

Better training, better pay, better communication

The culture is awful. No tolerance for diversity of thought

Ability to stack Speed Perks.

Meeting new people

Pay. And assistance in staffing. Flyers don't do it. And let us roll over vacation hours, since a majority of employees can't take them, due to lack of coverage.

Pay rate

Review Sentiment at Advance Auto Parts

About Advance Auto Parts' Outlook

D+

Where This Score Ranks Advance Auto Parts' Outlook

BOTTOM

In the Bottom 25% of 1225 similar size companies on Comparably

?

Not enough ratings to compare against companies in metro

4th

4th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

Advance Auto Parts' Outlook is scored a D+ by 805 employee ratings based upon answers to questions such as “How confident are you about the future success of your company?” Advance Auto Parts' Outlook score helps to boost their overall culture score, due partly to the fact that the Marketing department’s positive scores help Outlook to be one of Advance Auto Parts' stronger culture attributes. Use the filters below to understand Advance Auto Parts employee perspectives by Department, Gender, Ethnicity, and Experience. Last updated a day ago.

Rate Outlook the Highest

• Gender - Non-Binary
  • Ethnicity - Other
  • Department - Operations

How Advance Auto Parts' Outlook Score is Calculated

Results from 420 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How confident are you about the future success of your company?
Fantastic
Good
Neutral
Bad
Terrible
How do your customers perceive your company?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?