C Space Claimed Company
Our clients call us their Customer Agency. We create rapid insight and business change for brands, putting customers... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

C Space Employee Reviews

Out of 247 C Space employee reviews, 85% were positive. The remaining 15% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping C Space improve their work culture.

My experience with leadership is that they are always open to feedback and genuinely want this to be a great place to work - something I've rarely encountered in my professional life.

Transparency through regular all-staff meetings. Clear goals for the company.

Review from Customer Success Dept

They are accessible and really working towards a more inclusive, inspiring and human company!

Review from Marketing Dept

They are always there and easy to contact.

Review from Marketing Dept

They keep the lines of communication open. I've worked in a number of places where the leadership team does not even fake to care. C Space comes across very differently.

Review from Customer Success Dept

They have no clue how to lead a company where technology should be center stage and chronically underinvest in it.

Following through with feedback in a timely manner, and reaching out to everyone across the company equally

Strategy is all over the place. The company wants to shift into new offerings while keeping base business, but doesn't know how to actually do those things simultaneously. Too much jargon and hand waving without an understanding of what it's like to actually be doing the work on client accounts.

Review from Customer Success Dept

We are still working as if we're in the 2010s. Our technology needs to be updated but the leadership team isn't putting any money or effort into updating it because they think "if it isn't broke, don't fix it". The best companies can adapt with the times but we haven't done that.

Very narrow-minded and focused on their own internal power. Continuously ignore big problems too focus more sexier things they can brag about.

PTO and health benefits are the best part

Review from Marketing Dept

I totally appreciate the amount of leave available, PTO, medical/sick, etc. Generous amount of time and the fact that it is use it or lose it really supports an environment of 'taking care' of oneself.

The match on the 401k, as well as the ample PTO

5 weeks of PTO after 5 years

Good amount of PTO available

C Space has a "start up" culture. While not necessarily bad, C Space has been around a long time and should not be using "start up" culture pay and benefits.

Review from Marketing Dept

Actual clarity around pay bands. It has felt like I needed to claw for every dollar I earn here. We can only get raises once every 12 months due to an Omnicom policy, which is not encouraging for people.

Review from Customer Success Dept

I am underpaid in comparison to other agencies and firms within the market research industry

Review from Marketing Dept

Appreciation is driven by favoritism and popularity vs. work delivery. Raises were held for over 40% of employees last year during the pandemic, even though our company still made a profit. Never any bonuses or niceties. Benefits are bare minimum.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Consistent market evaluation of salaries, better quality benefits and greater contributions to health insurance

I work with really nice people. Being kind is a C Space value and it shows. Most of my colleagues are also smart and collaborative, but being kind goes a long way and ultimately makes for a better place to work.

My teams are super collaborative, inspiring and supportive. And really fun!

Review from Marketing Dept

Team is always there for each other....this is a constant across the various teams I've worked in. Everyone has a voice that is respected.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Their willingness to help and excitement to collaborate

Review from HR Dept

Everyone is super helpful and always offering to meet up whenever I have a question

Review from Marketing Dept

There aren't any Team reviews of C Space yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Rewarding good work is encouraged, whether it's through recognitions on The Spot (internal website) or through bonuses.

Extremely supportive and hard-working coworkers.

Review from Customer Success Dept

C Space has a very collaborative culture. I love that everyone supports each other and knowledge and best practices are shared.

Review from Marketing Dept

The culture is one of positivity, energy, and encouraging of individual and diverse points of view. As any agency tends to be, it's fast paced. When it's time to take a break, that is also a focus.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Mostly everyone is super friendly and welcoming!

Review from HR Dept

C Space has a culture of meetings. Sometimes meetings are necessary. However when non-executives are stuck in meetings all day somedays work is not getting done. C Space needs to rethink its default go to meetings, email is a good way to communicate as well!

Review from Marketing Dept

Exceutive leadership needs to understand the struggle of managing technology with Omnicom.

Executive leadership needs to get closer to the actual work being done rather than chasing McKinsey and Bain. People need to be empowered to actually "tell it like it is" rather than penalized for speaking up. Too much office politics.

Review from Customer Success Dept

I met with several people and was able to hear different perspectives on the company. Most were long-term employees so it was a great to hear about the path each one had taken from their initial roles to their current ones, which made it clear this is a place where people can grow.

To e-meet different C Spacers in the process

Review from Marketing Dept

Extreme communication. In a world where ghosting and little to no communication exists, the interview process at C Space was refreshing. Talent did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it w/ good communication. The entire process took 33 days - interview to hire!

Review from Customer Success Dept

That everything was communicated in a timely manner

Review from HR Dept

I got to meet with a variety of different people at C Space and learn about different roles first hand.

Review from Marketing Dept

There aren't any Interviews reviews of C Space yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

I'm grateful to be at a company that truly values their employees and strives to make it a good place to work.

I love that I can learn about different things everyday and that the work is challenging and varied. I get to interact with different clients and know what customers think!

Review from Marketing Dept

I have the opportunity to engage with different roles -- top to bottom, and horizontally. Every day I learn something new, and as someone who has been in the workplace for some time, I love that.

Review from Customer Success Dept

The environment and positive culture

Review from HR Dept

Getting to work with all of my different teams of coworkers

Review from Marketing Dept

The company needs to start investing in it's differentiation which is the technology. The executive team needs to stop inserting themselves into those discussions since most of them barely know the platform.

I don't think it can be improved.

Not enough emphasis on shoring up the subscription business. Project work is burning people out and leading to less financial stability.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Compensation, stress level, benefits, culture. These are all extremely lacking, and my mental health because of all of these things and COVID is making it worse.

I feel overworked and undervalued despite going above and beyond. My coworkers thank me/give me praise but we're already jumping onto the next project for that positive encouragement to actually feel validating.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of C Space yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of C Space yet.