Tenable Claimed Company
Tenable® is the Cyber Exposure company. Approximately 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Tenable Outlook Employee Reviews

sadly, in the last few munts I am not "happy" at work

Review from Engineering Dept

Working with the team of people to solve conplex problems. Working on an increasingly important mission

Review from Product Dept

Working with the people in my team and adjacent teams.

Review from Engineering Dept

Working on cool campaigns, interacting with colleagues

Review from Marketing Dept

Being able to work on products and solutions that have a positive impact on the world.

Review from Engineering Dept

Meeting with coworkers and building best-in-class products

Review from Engineering Dept

Variety of things to do, I feel like I make a difference

Review from HR Dept

Being recognized for my work.

Review from Product Dept

When the work and deliverables provided enable sales teams to achieve software sales success

Review from Marketing Dept

Working on challenging projects to help accelerate the growth of the company

Review from Marketing Dept

Being able to work with high functioning people who are all on the same page. Being creative and making a difference.

Review from Marketing Dept

Executing on hard projects, or doing a good job on something I haven't done before.

Review from Marketing Dept

I really enjoy my job and the programs I manage. I truly enjoy the people I get to interact with every day. I love working with our customers, my co-workers and the executive team!

Review from Marketing Dept

the flexibility to do my job and excel

the opportunity to work on some challenging data science problems in cybersecurity

Review from Engineering Dept

being autonomous, collaboration with manager

Review from Marketing Dept

The ability to be creative and also helpful to coworkers.

Review from Engineering Dept

Ability to be creative, autonomy to do the job I was hired to do.

Review from Marketing Dept

co-workers, opportunities for learning and advancement in the company

Review from Marketing Dept

Freedom to work independently, manage my own schedule, to be treated well and with respect, and to have support of my teammates and manager.

Review from HR Dept

Too much focus on growth without focusing on getting the fundamentals on solid footing that will better support that growth.

Review from Engineering Dept

Nowadays Tenable is driven entirely by the sales and marketing team. The people who least understand our products are making decisions they should not. Also these are very large teams now considering all the moving pieces in the products.

Review from Engineering Dept

The company needs to listen to feedback that it is being offered on a regular basis. Customers and employees alike have chosen to be extremely transparent in the best interest of the company and yet nothing changes.

The brightest engineers and researchers in the company aren't working in the right teams for growth and revenue. Make brave decisions about where people work, and who. Don't lose your bright engineers to another company by not figuring out they should be moved to another product.

Stop caring about individual customers and pursue a strategy of overall accuracy.

The culture is toxic and getting worse by the week.

Review from Engineering Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Tenable yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Tenable yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Review Sentiment at Tenable

About Tenable's Outlook

A+

Where This Score Ranks Tenable's Outlook

In the Top 5% of 2024 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 177 companies in Washington, DC

?

Not enough ratings to compare against competitors

Tenable's Outlook is scored an A+ by 1170 employee ratings based upon answers to questions such as “How confident are you about the future success of your company?” Tenable's Outlook score helps to boost their overall culture score, due partly to the fact that the Admin department’s positive scores help Outlook to be one of Tenable's stronger culture attributes. Use the filters below to understand Tenable employee perspectives by Department, Gender, Ethnicity, and Experience. Last updated months ago.

Rate Outlook the Highest

• Gender - Non-Binary
  • Department - Operations
  • Ethnicity - Other

How Tenable's Outlook Score is Calculated

Results from 416 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How confident are you about the future success of your company?
Fantastic
Good
Neutral
Bad
Terrible
How do your customers perceive your company?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?