Tenable Claimed Company
Today, over 30,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable® to understand and reduce cybersecurity risk. Great... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Tenable Outlook Employee Reviews

My team members and variety of work.

Meeting the challenges, hype growth opportunity, serving others, rewarding work, working with great people

Review from Customer Success Dept

Work in company with a good soul

Interacting with my colleagues makes work fun and enjoyable.

It's hard to capture just one item here but I'd have to say the people.

Best part is the co-workers, easy to go to work when you work with such talented and easy to work with individuals

Review from HR Dept

The people I work with and the positive contributions we make.

Review from HR Dept

I think it's the security, the job that is constantly evolving.

The new challenges I encounter every day give me the opportunity to learn and grow week in week out

watch the success of our team and fast growth of the company!

Making good things work for the customers.

The challenges I'm constantly facing make my work difficult but also interesting.

My coworkers, manager, and the work I do. It is meaningful work that makes me feel accomplished.

I enjoy the challenging, fast-paced work that I get to do, and no two days are ever the same, so it allows me to learn and grow with the company as I experience new things that will only help me develop as my career here continues.

Accomplishing work related to each release cycle, seeing our working product being used by our customers.

Engaging with my immediate team

confidence in doing a good job.

Learning new skills and acquiring new knowledge every day. No two days are the same.

Review from Engineering Dept

Great team with a positive attitude.

Knowing that I work somewhere where what we do makes a positive change in the world and the fantastic people I get to work with

Review from HR Dept

The company needs to listen to feedback that it is being offered on a regular basis. Customers and employees alike have chosen to be extremely transparent in the best interest of the company and yet nothing changes.

The brightest engineers and researchers in the company aren't working in the right teams for growth and revenue. Make brave decisions about where people work, and who. Don't lose your bright engineers to another company by not figuring out they should be moved to another product.

Stop caring about individual customers and pursue a strategy of overall accuracy.

The culture is toxic and getting worse by the week.

Review from Engineering Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Tenable yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Tenable yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Review Sentiment at Tenable

About Tenable's Outlook

A+

Where This Score Ranks Tenable's Outlook

In the Top 5% of 2024 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 5% of 176 companies in Washington, DC

2nd

2nd place versus 4 competitors rated on Comparably

Tenable's Outlook is scored an A+ by 831 employee ratings based upon answers to questions such as “How confident are you about the future success of your company?” Tenable's Outlook score helps to boost their overall culture score, due partly to the fact that the IT department’s positive scores help Outlook to be one of Tenable's stronger culture attributes. Use the filters below to understand Tenable employee perspectives by Department, Gender, Ethnicity, and Experience. Last updated months ago.

Rate Outlook the Highest

• Department - Operations
  • Department - Engineering
  • Ethnicity - Other

How Tenable's Outlook Score is Calculated

Results from 303 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

out of 100
How confident are you about the future success of your company?
Fantastic
Good
Neutral
Bad
Terrible
How do your customers perceive your company?
Are you typically excited about going to work each day?