APS Payroll Claimed Company
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide intuitive technology delivered with personalized service... read more

APS Payroll Employee Reviews

Out of 762 APS Payroll employee reviews, 96% were positive. The remaining 4% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping APS Payroll improve their work culture. The Operations team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at APS Payroll compared to all other departments at the company. The IT team offered the most constructive feedback, with 30% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

They hear me, they're always available when I need them. They help me grow and are always willing to help me with an issue or project when I need them.

They work hard and also model good work-life balance.

The leadership team has a strong work ethic that shows a real investment in their employees and our customers. I leadership team also understands that we do best when there is a real work-life balance.

I really like their accessibility.

I like that they are right there with us. Everyone has an open door and is willing to talk and bounce ideas back and forth. If you notice something that can be done better or different, they listen. Everyone keeps learning everyday.

recognition; getting all employees involved in the goals of the company; being present

Appreciating diversity, appreciating employee ideas, and living their core company values.

Review from IT Dept

I feel my compensation package is fair and beneficial to my lifestyle.

Free (100% company paid) eye care insurance!

Free (100% company paid) eye insurance that is widely accepted.

They have good life insurance coverage.

The pay is great and the ability to earn raises is awesome.

Solid performers (good, very good, excellent) should at least get a pay raise that match the local cost of living rate increase.

I think a market survey should be completed to determine comparability with similar or the same job.

Better Benefits & incentive plans would increase morale.

The medical insurance is awful. HR's answer to RX deductible and high medication costs is to use GoodRx instead of the insurance we pay for.

Our PTO package and medical benefits packages have recently changed. Don't feel like we can take PTO when needed due to the way plans accrue and Medical is too expensive for average family. Comp is just okay.

Everyone has the same goal, everyone is always so willing to help anytime it is needed. We all work very well together as a team in everything we do and we get along great.

We encourage each other and do not mind taking either lead or helper roles.

We are truly a team that listens to each other and encourages each other to dream big on projects and then we all pitch in to accomplish those dreams.

Communication is the best part of our team, when someone doesn't know an answer, a teammate is right there to assist.

Focus and commitment to those we serve.

There aren't any Team reviews of APS Payroll yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Our team lifts each other us and encourages one another on a daily basis.

We are implementing OKRs and positive psychology principles that posit that when people work on happiness first, success follows.

We work on the positive psychology concept that happiness leads to success as opposed to the traditional "success equals happiness" concept. Achieving a goal or standard is celebrated but instead of expecting happiness to come from that achievement we look forward to the next challenge.

The inclusion is amazing. It's like a big family. The events around holidays are fun and interactive. Everyone participates.

Commitment to those we serve.

After COVID, bring back the company parties and gifts!

management needs to exercise the 'serve others' and 'find the fun' and 'be the best' part of our business

Actually embrace diversity. Allowing managers to hire people with the same personality and fire them for very little, creates bad culture

Review from IT Dept

Being able ask questions of the interviewers about the company and the position and get honest answers.

Be able to get honest answers when I given the opportunity to ask about the company and the position that I was applying for.

We interviewed via Zoom. The questions were unique and helped to deliver real answers, not just a generic interview process. All backgrounds have something valuable to contribute.

Candidness of the interview leader and transparency.

The interview process was very smooth and comfortable.

There aren't any Interviews reviews of APS Payroll yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

The opportunity, encouragement, and assistance in creating and being able to follow through on projects that I believe will help our company reach our goals.

Creating training that leads to my coworkers becoming highly competent and confident that they can do the job they were hired to do at a level beyond the standards that are expected.

The ability to incorporate remote, hybrid, and onsite is very important to me. The work life balance is like no other company I've ever worked for. I also love that coworkers genuinely care if you are ok.

My ability to assist others in serving others.

Constructive feedback, feelings of success that we cultivate in each other and thorough training combined with attentive supervisors who truly listen to your opinion so we can constantly grow and change for the better

Review from Product Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of APS Payroll yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Working with people who are upbeat.

We stick with the same foundation and morals that the company started out with.

great company to work for and very low stress

Review from Product Dept

flexibility with time off requests

Opportunity to Collaborate with co-workers

Honestly, I can't say anything on this right now, all is going great!

eventually a raise but that is it everything else is perfect

Review from Product Dept

clear, precise communication from the top down ... so we know where we were and know where we are going

Communication of newly released product development items