UPS Claimed Company
UPS has become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized... read more

UPS Compensation Employee Reviews

Great health insurance, but as i said, i applied for a fulltime driver position and left a job with benefits. Once i got into ups all their promises went out the window and i now have no health insurace, but they ask me to work saturdays every week, no other hours.

dental plan is good 401k is good too

Health benefits and dental benifits

Stock buying program gives an opportunity to back stock in the company at a 5% discount.

Review from Customer Support Dept · Posted 12 days ago

The price is good. Coverage is good

I can go the hospital for like the low

Benefits are reasonable priced 2

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 23 days ago

paid time off for a full time

The pay could be better

As "HR" (though they have coded me as a PT supervisor) I get 3 weeks of vacation and good Healthcare.

pension...and that is no longer available

Great benefits overall, especially insurance.

I like the full benefits

The retiement package is excellent

Medical benefits are really amazing

You don't realize how good it is until you compare it to other places.

Dont have one at all

Being paid for the job at hand fairly!

Review from Finance Dept

Benifits pay and it nice to show

pension but that is no longer available to new employees

We work very hard. Ive stayed late and helped until i couldnt stand. Ive hurt my back here, and still showed up. Ive gotten one raise of 33 cents in 8 months, i load a semi truck that delivers to florida as a 5 foot small woman. I have to work harder than taller people, using a load stand.

I work overtime all the time at least 12 hours a day with no compensation. I had two masters and this is my first job. I am just now super burnt out.

Pay is similar to fast food/ retail jobs in the area. No shift differential for working overnight. I'd feel better if pay were based on performance or at least was higher in a shorter timetable

Give better raises to management

Early morning should be paid more

A raisee would really help

Higher base pay and less stock compensation

More money and less yelling and harrasment everyday would be a start

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 24 days ago

they keep lowering pension contributions

I work 40-60 a week

Better raises. Fair evaluations. Buisness managers who actually care

Better raises than 2 percent to 3 percent

Posted a month ago

We should get a raise due to cost of living!

Respecting my time and consistency with the rules. (I.e. not breaking the contract withthe union)

Our pay is good, but as of recent. Our pay is not enough to counter the added work load as well as the mental and physical exhaustion.

Get bertter pay for doing a lot of different jobs some people dont do enough yet they get paid the same.

UPS upper management do not care about us in the hub. They are only in it for themselves, zero recognition across the board and at the same time no moves are made to ensure the work environment is better. We work with terrible equipment that's not fixed yet we're required to produce results daily.

I feel undervalued because no asks, "How are you doing today?" " Can we talk a minute?""I see how hard you work and I appreciate you!"

Hard work for minimal pay and terrible management

My concerns were not listened to and insist on placing me in a position where i would be lifting 50+ lbs continuously for 3 hours. There was no compromise on placing me elsewhere to start.

Review Sentiment at UPS

About UPS' Compensation

B

Where This Score Ranks UPS' Compensation

In the Top 25% of 1309 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 35% of 112 companies in Atlanta

2nd

2nd place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

2265 employees at UPS score their wages and compensation a B on average. As a testament to this, when employees are asked “Do you believe you're paid fairly?”, 65% say Yes. The Business Development department is the most satisfied with their compensation, ranking it 84/100, a full 58 pts above the Design department. If you want detailed data about UPS' wages, see the <a href="https://www.comparably.com/companies/ups/salaries">wage breakdown by department, job titles, locations, and more.</a>

Rate Compensation the Highest

• Department - Design
  • Gender - Non-Binary
  • Tenure - Less than 1 Year

How UPS' Compensation Score is Calculated

Results from 2265 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

Do you believe you're paid fairly?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
Does your company give annual bonuses?
Every 6 months or less
Every year
Every 2 years
Every 3 years or more
Never
How often do you get a raise?