UPS Claimed Company
UPS has become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized... read more

UPS Environment Employee Reviews

Positive they help the young or old with school and there insurance is good

No drama or fighting in my work station

I like the other drivers. Thats it.

We can help one another out if our flow is slow in our trailor & we get to listen to music of our choice which is cool

Review from Product Dept · Posted 12 days ago

The people keep it real

Too much "management by itemized reports"

Motivation skills and postive feedback.

Review from Operations Dept · Posted 23 days ago

If you want to change jobs its easy

Care and concern for entire building

Posted a month ago

They make accomodations to retain people

There isnt much positive in our center

They are friendly and welcoming

People are friendly and nice. There is no discrimination. People respects your privacy and holiday leaves.

Coworkers work extremely hard all the time

Willing to work like a team

The team is grat and the customer are awesome

The most positive is employee to employee interactions, or interactions with customers.

Not much other than most management is concerned about servicing customers in a timely manner

Management interacts with employees makes sure everybody doing well

Higher ups are always yelling and cussing

More involvement and visibility from upper management. If managers had the backs of the supervisors and the supervisors have the backs of the workers instead of worrying about how they will be perceived. White is not always right.

AC in the package cars, more drivers and trucks for them to drive, to alleviate the ungodly amount of hours each driver has to work every single day.

More ability for outsiders to join and contribute

NOT FEEL LIKE WE ARE ALWAYS CLOSE TO LOOSING OUR POSITION AND WE ARE HOPING THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE LOOKING BETTER THEN THE OTHER GUY, SO THEIR LOSS IS OUR GAIN

Thinning out and replacing top heavy management collecting big salaries while hanging onto old and less effective methodologies - fear and intimidation - as if they were the only option.

Stop overloading your best employees. Let them be able to disconnect after the end of the work day. They can't if they're supporting too many projects, which mean days full of meetings, so the work has to get done at night. Hire more. Listen when they ask, week after week, when help is coming.

Review from Communications Dept

Get rid of the CEO, and stop outsourcing jobs to try to save a penny, and stop firing people for stupid shit

Having an HR department! NOW

Give management a generous raise and fire Bridget Jackson.

Start treating employees with respect.

The onboarding experience has been a nightmare.

Review from HR Dept

Having a dialogue with drivers. Form a committee of drivers that can communicate directly with management. We have good ideas. We just need someone to care enough to listen.

Review from Customer Success Dept

Less hours to work in the day, stop sending us to other states where we have never been before and expect us to know the routes.

Extensive leadership training and experience

A understanding between the management and workers management gets to go home at the same time everyday while the workers get to stay out til9 pm every night with no bother to supervisors

Treat all employees with respect, improve work life balance.

Management needs to change the way they communicate with employees you cannot belittle your employees and then expect them to be productive throughout their day. Management thinks they're superior to all employees it's sad

The leadership from managers and above is horrible. No coaching or mentoring

uniformed metrics across all functions so everyone is working toward the same goals

Middle management needs to go, and the old school UPS mentality needs to change

Review Sentiment at UPS

About UPS' Environment

B-

Where This Score Ranks UPS' Environment

In the Top 40% of 1188 similar size companies on Comparably

In the Top 50% of 85 companies in Atlanta

5th

5th place versus 5 competitors rated on Comparably

The environment at UPS is considered positive by 53% of employees and regarded as having an “extremely fast” work pace by 1162 employees. Relative to its competitors, FedEx, Amazon, DHL, XPO Logistics, and YRC Worldwide, UPS' environment score ranks in 5th place. This also puts them in the Top 40% of 1188 similar sized companies (10,000+ Employees) on Comparably and Top 50% of 85 companies in Atlanta.

Rate Environment the Highest

• Department - Communications
  • Department - Marketing
  • Tenure - 5 to 10 Years

How UPS' Environment Score is Calculated

Results from 2062 Employees in All Departments, All Genders, All Ethnicities and All Yrs. Experience Experience

7 or less
More than 12
On average, how many hours do you work a day?
Extremely fast
Comfortably fast
Moderate
A bit slow
Bureaucratic
What's the work pace at your company?
Positive
Negative
Is your work environment positive or negative?
Does someone you work with closely, make you want to quit your job?
Do you have a close friend at work?
5% or Less
5-10%
10-25%
25-50%
50%+
What % of the time are you bored at work?