Target Claimed Company
Target is an American retailing company providing access to a wide selection of products such as furniture,... read more

Target Employee Reviews

Out of 5102 Target employee reviews, 70% were positive. The remaining 30% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Target improve their work culture. The Business Development team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Target compared to all other departments at the company. The Engineering team offered the most constructive feedback, with 62% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

They listen to your needs and are willing to help you. They believe in progress not perfection and guve feedback as necessary. Its nice when managers acknowledge that you can't be perfect all the time but guve you the chance to improve upon ypur craft.

They're mostly Friendly. Two words

They are good about making sure you know what to do

Posted a month ago

Friendly and easy to work with.

Posted a month ago

Some recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion verses Frontline managers only required to spell it

Show more recognition, appreciation, & better pay for truck unloaders

Helping those that want to move up with more exposure to senior leadership. Spend more time developing others and building a solid pipeline to staff stores throughout the district, retention is horrible in our district.

Everything, or at least just act like you care about your employees and try to be understanding, I never called out or missed a day, but when I had hurt when working there and requested just 1 day off, they told me no and there were multiple of people who worked there and received multiple times off

Being fair and treating everyone as equal. Stop with the favoritism

They tend to use fear and bullying as a motivator since they lack the skills to do anything else.

The best part is its a very fair wage for the job and within market value. The health benefits though have a high deductible and are costly which can cut deeply into your pay.

Benefits are great know with free education, after you've been at the company for 5+ years your PTO is actually pretty decent. Medical is just as bad as anywhere else, thankfully I still get medical through the military. All other benefits are average

Health benefits but you have to be full time

Posted a month ago

Overshadowed by lack of people skills, development and using humiliation as punishment.

The full package is the best

We are put unrealistic expectations when our department is understaffed and overworked

If I didn't get mistreated I'd feel better

I got a half percent raise after a year of almost perfect attendance and no complaints about my performance. The reason for low raise was vague like needs to improve, but gives no specifics. Just a way to get more from you for less!

I have always gone above and beyond in my role, i take pride in the work i do ans helping people and consider myself a team player. At least 2 people on my team think im one of the hardest working yet my manager seems clueless. Last raise was "meets expectations" and was 2%. Was a slap in the face.

Better stock compensation options .

Posted a month ago

Our team gets along pretty well, we know we have work to do and we do it- however this doesn't include the TL or TM

Mostly friendly, outgoing people. Depends what are are you're working in though

very nice and fun be around, actually interacted and cared for you, but management was totally different

They are friendly and willing to help each other

We mostly work together as a team and do what we can to help each other out

Understaffing is a major issue

Posted a month ago

Not possible with company policy..Management is only way

Equall responsinilities for all team members

being more considerate to fellow coworkers

They need to call on the radio when they are going to breaks and back from breaks.

Target makes you feel like a human being and they treat you like one too. They compensate you fairly and so you can afford basic necesities. They provide resources so you can improve at your work but understand that learning is about progress.

They do encourage a lot of positive praise and recognition. Actual execution of this concept varies by leadership/sd.

I loved my coworkers there

It is casual and customers are nice

All the work on anti racism and helping their workers be more understanding ans respectful of one another

Seasoned team members airing their complaints to new hires causing a negative work experience.

They act as they care about you but they don't..

Pay your employees what is owed to them and make human resources actually do there jobs that they get paid to do or replace them because I'm looking for other employment because of these reasons

Clean the warehouse better and fix the app like how amazon has it

Management or shut the wkole company down. They think they are better than hourly employees

The recorded interviews were quick and easy

Situational based questions with professional management team.

it was quick and no waiting for an answer

The.end. The interviewer talk and questions

The connections I made with leaders

Be available at the scheduled time. Know the answers to my questions.

Posted a month ago

if team members have degrees and diplomas pay them accordingly. Someone with a GED should not get paid the same as someone with a bachelors degree experience or not

If they ask more questions applicable to the job

Take some time to know and care about your new employees

Actually learn how to care about the people you're hiring and get to know them more.

At Target we bring joy to everyday life. The interactions I have with guests at Target are geberally very positive. Also my co-workers make me happy when they have a warm smile and are in a good mood.

Interacting and developing with my team and getting some hands on work from my department.

seeing my customers and walking

Helping people solve problems, feel better aboit themselves, smile

My days off and vacation

Posted a month ago

Manager needs to take a interest in what's going on

Posted a month ago

It's extremely understaffed. Corporate is failing. Stop cutting hours for your bottom line it is hurting the bottom line and Target is losing a lot of sales. Put money into more staffing in stores and the bottom line will rise I guarantee it.

Posted a month ago

Encouraged to rush customer and get back to task. Customer service belief that being right is necessary to make sure they are in power.

Target only cares about itself.

fire everyone in charge and find QUALIFIED ppl. not a degree but someone who can and will work.

The people I work with. Everyone is down to Earth and genuinely care about one another.

they work with peoples flexibility

It’s a good place to work

Review from Product Dept

nothing much at all i get a pay check

Good teamwork & supportive coworkers.

To tone it back on the guest interactions. You can still provide excellent guest services without every employee crowding every guest or pushing the sale on them.

being able to pick up hours

Seek to understand before jumping to conclusions

Better pay and hours !